Rack Up Your Post With Random Stuff Part 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok people, have you seen the Blurs think tank album cover?
Well if you could just tell me what age group or demographic it's aimed at...

Stupid art teacher. Honestly she just gives us these damned hard questions that we've never been given before. She tells us with art there's no right or wrong answer. If i wrote what i thought i bet i'd be told i was wrong.

200px-Think_tank_album_cover.jpg

i wish i knew the message and age group it was aimed at. It'd make this homework a lot easier.
Of course she expected us to do this just by looking at the cover. Ye right not gonna happen. She hasn't even gone over these types of questions with us. Damn noob.

i wish i knew the message and age group it was aimed at. It'd make this homework a lot easier.
Of course she expected us to do this just by looking at the cover. Ye right not gonna happen. She hasn't even gone over these types of questions with us. Damn noob.

teenagers desperatly lookiing for the strange convoluted thing they call love is exactly what i would say.

It was a pretty one too!
Like one of those ones with a chain of a few diamonds hanging off of it
Stupid washer!!!!

I guess I'll go buy a prettier one this weekend lol

I hate art.
Hate it hate it hate it
This is the last year that it's a mandatory subject
YYYYAAAYYYY

LOL. Oh okay good. Well, I mean not good that it broke. But good that you won't have to hide from your parents. Haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter