Rack Up Your Post With Random Stuff Part 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy cows of the world.
When did shoes become so expensive! :eek:
34 bucks for a pair of flats.
Are you kidding me, I got mine for 5!

Oh yes, I never run out. oddly enough, i dont have a blue pair, every other colours covered though.

NO! I played it for an hour straight with my friends on Friday. IT WAS TEH AWESOME!

Oh yes, I never run out. oddly enough, i dont have a blue pair, every other colours covered though.

I have 2 brown flats.
A black pair.
2 pairs of white nike tennis shoes.
And every color of flip flops. Probably 25 flip flops.
But I can't wear flip flops in the snow. :O
I need more shoes.

ICONATOR_f19ae72cbfc227e0773f7d82106d9889.gif

Wake up, Grab a brush and put a little (makeup), Grab a brush and put a little, Hide the scars to fade away the (shakeup)
Hide the scars to fade away the, Why'd you leave the keys upon the table? Here you go create another fable, You wanted to, Grab a brush and put a little makeup, You wanted to, Hide the scars to fade away the shakeup, You wanted to, Why'd you leave the keys upon the table, You wanted to
ICONATOR_ebf5dd8405ce19a207c2992f1898e4c1.gif
ICONATOR_ee7b6c845f4130c28c207310b95baaf3.gif
Die,
ICONATOR_fdd110f1151080ce627cb023e6fb6a47.png
Grab a brush and put a little, Hide the scars to fade away the (shakeup) Hide the scars to fade away the, Why'd you leave the keys upon the table? Here you go create another fable, You wanted to, Grab a brush and put a little makeup, You wanted to, Hide the scars to fade away the shakeup, You wanted to, Why'd you leave the keys upon the table, You wanted to, I don't think you trust, In, my, self righteous suicide, I, cry, when angels deserve to die, In my, self righteous suicide, I, cry, when angels deserve to die, Father, Father, Father, Father, Father/ Into your hands/I/commend my spirit, Father, into your hands, Why have you forsaken me, In your eyes forsaken me, In your thoughts forsaken me, In your heart forsaken, me oh, Trust in my self righteous suicide, I, cry, when angels deserve to die, In my self righteous suicide, I, cry, when angels deserve to die.

hey devan

maths(trig.)
geog(watching day after tomorrow)
PE(outdoor fitness.)
welsh(something boring i'm sure)
french(something equally as boring)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter