Quiz list

I think I'll have had time to collect together another 30 fiendish questions by September and will have been to DLP in June to take lots of lovely photos of well hidden parts of the park!!!!!

Not if I take them first!!! :rolleyes1

diberry said:
We could really do with this being made a sticky but for that of course we would need a moderator!!!!! :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1

Yes, I'm getting a little tired of being so patient!!! :bored:

Great Elaine I'll update the list.

Guys while the holiday list could do with a little TLC I think it says a lot for this board that we are almost self moderating. Lots of new people joining us and with the regulars helping this is still the best board.

Anyway back on topic looks like if we get a sadist (I mean volunteer :teeth: ) for August we have sorted most of the year :)

Cyrano said:
Great Elaine I'll update the list.
Thanks Reid. :goodvibes
Guys while the holiday list could do with a little TLC I think it says a lot for this board that we are almost self moderating. Lots of new people joining us and with the regulars helping this is still the best board.
Definitely the best!!! :)
if we get a sadist (I mean volunteer :teeth: ) for August
:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Cyrano said:
Anyway back on topic looks like if we get a sadist (I mean volunteer :teeth: ) for August we have sorted most of the year :)

To be honest, judging by the low attendance of December quiz, is it worth just keeping next December quiz free?

I completely agree that this board is fantastic and we take very good care of ourselves on the whole. It would just be nice to have someone familiar looking after us! :goodvibes

Bexx said:
To be honest, judging by the low attendance of December quiz, is it worth just keeping next December quiz free?
Ahhhh!!!!! You like to flex your Googling muscles against more competition, I see!!!!!
I completely agree that this board is fantastic and we take very good care of ourselves on the whole. It would just be nice to have someone familiar looking after us! :goodvibes
But mainly (IMHO) to keep the future holiday and trippies stickies updated etc.

Maybe the quizmistress was too severe in December and scared them away :rotfl2:

But seriously maybe with panto, christmas nights out etc we should leave that one free.

What do others think?

Giving this a nudge to see what others think about having a rest over December or are our appetites insatiable :)

diberry said:
Ahhhh!!!!! You like to flex your Googling muscles against more competition, I see!!!!!

There is that!!! ;) And I loved doing the quiz during December, but there were a few days when I was so busy I nearly forgot to answer!!! So I think that keeping December quiz free is probably a good idea.

But mainly (IMHO) to keep the future holiday and trippies stickies updated etc.

That's what I meant really - I was just being all lovey-dovey!!!!! :teeth:

Cyrano said:
Maybe the quizmistress was too severe in December and scared them away :rotfl2:

Personally, I was too terrified of her NOT to take part!!!! :rolleyes1

I see the UKCB didn't do a quiz in December. Was that because no-one volunteered or was it because of previous years that they knew there would be a low number of participants?

I think it is probably a good idea to give it a break for the month of December. Although I managed to play most days, I can appreciate that it must have been very difficult for those of you with more active social lives than me :sad: :sad: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: and it must have been very frustrating for Di not to have had many people playing. :teeth:

We will then feel so deprived of our daily fix that we will be awaiting the January quiz with renewed vigour! :goodvibes

Bexx said:
Personally, I was too terrified of her NOT to take part!!!! :rolleyes1
That's what I like to hear!!!!
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif

Ware Bears said:
I see the UKCB didn't do a quiz in December. Was that because no-one volunteered or was it because of previous years that they knew there would be a low number of participants?

I don't think they could get anyone to do it, and so decided it was actually quite a good month to have a break.

I can appreciate that it must have been very difficult for those of you with more active social lives than me.

Social life???!!! :confused3 That's why I managed to take part!!! :teeth:

Cyrano said:
Ah but you have met her in person ;) Now I'm worried :earseek: ;)

And I'm still too traumatised to really talk about it!!! :rotfl:

Cyrano said:
Ah but you have met her in person ;) Now I'm worried :earseek: ;)
And therefore Becky would, I'm sure, describe me as a
18.gif

Come on Becky, back me up here!!!!! :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth:

diberry said:
And therefore Becky would, I'm sure, describe me as a
18.gif

Come on Becky, back me up here!!!!! :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth:

Um.....well.....aahhh....!!!!! :bitelip: Absolutely!!! ::yes:: ::yes:: :rolleyes1

Ware Bears said:
I was the culprit really as I'd initially offered to do the UK Community board quiz but decided it was too much to do 2 at once for different boards and opted for the DLP Board as I was going in Novemeber and knew I'd have up-to-date info and piccies!! :teeth: I think it was Kaylee who suggested having a break.

I think it is probably a good idea to give it a break for the month of December. Although I managed to play most days, I can appreciate that it must have been very difficult for those of you with more active social lives than me :sad: :sad: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: and it must have been very frustrating for Di not to have had many people playing. :teeth:
I enjoyed doing the quiz very much although, as you say, a bit disappointed in the dwindling number of players. Personally I think it would be a shame not to have a Christmas quiz but obviously it's got to be a majority decision.

diberry said:
Personally I think it would be a shame not to have a Christmas quiz but obviously it's got to be a majority decision.

Why don't we wait until nearer time - we don't have to make a decision anytime soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter