• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Quiz list

Cyrano

DIS Veteran
The current list

January cannp123165
February Bexx
March jjpenguin
April Steve Rob
May Cyrano
June BONITATIME
July Holiday break
August Holiday break
September poohmadmum
October Ware Bears
November disneyangel
December Holiday break

Well Reid I'm shocked - there must have been one post over the past year that you haven't read!!!! :rotfl2: Elaine's doing November's quiz - you'd better start grovelling or you'll start off on minus 50!!! :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

diberry said:
Well Reid I'm shocked - there must have been one post over the past year that you haven't read!!!! :rotfl2: Elaine's doing November's quiz - you'd better start grovelling or you'll start off on minus 50!!! :rotfl2: :rotfl2:
Minus 50? More like minus 500!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I'll run it the same way as all the other quizmistresses and masters, posting the question at around 7pm and then the answer the following evening.

Off now to make my questions even harder! :rotfl:

Ware Bears said:
I'll run it the same way as all the other quizmistresses and masters, posting the question at around 7pm and then the answer the following evening.
Looking forward to it Elaine!!!

Off now to make my questions even harder! :rotfl:
But only for Reid, I hope!!! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Sorry Elaine, I even searched before posting :confused3 :worship:

All these crys to put me at a disadvantage. Remember I still currently hold the score cards for this months quiz :idea: :teeth:

Cyrano said:
Sorry Elaine, I even searched before posting :confused3 :worship:

All these crys to put me at a disadvantage. Remember I still currently hold the score cards for this months quiz :idea: :teeth:
We love you really Reid - well, until we get the results at any rate!!! :rotfl2:

Don't know if this is the right place to post, but I would be happy to do a DLP quiz.
Just finished a WDW quiz on the UK boards...

Great - thank you!!! I'm not sure who's organising the quiz lists but I'm sure you'd be extremely welcome to set a quiz (though I've been looking at your quiz on the UK community board and it was rock hard!!! ;) ). I've been having a look through past threads and can't even find the one with the list of quiz masters/mistresses but I think we've got people up to January at least. Someone else will be more helpful I'm sure!!

Steve (steve rob) was a possibility for January and Becky (Bexx) for February.
Unless we have got other offers I'm sure everyone will be up for a JJ quiz in March :)

Pencil me in for February. That gives me a chance to get a few ideas AND I only have to come up with 28 questions!!!

I would like to do the quiz in the first available month next year. I am already trying to think of some fun questions. I could do any month, but not April, as we are going WDW for 2 weeks.

:earsboy:

I don't know who if anybody is organising the quizzes. But I do know that I took about 10 fiendishly difficult photos while we were there this week!!!!!
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
8.gif
8.gif
8.gif
8.gif
8.gif

diberry said:
I don't know who if anybody is organising the quizzes. But I do know that I took about 10 fiendishly difficult photos while we were there this week!!!!!
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
8.gif
8.gif
8.gif
8.gif
8.gif
:earseek: :scared1:
Looks like we are looking for April. I'd suggest the rest of us go for a long extended Easter break ;)

Cyrano said:
:earseek: :scared1:
Looks like we are looking for April. I'd suggest the rest of us go for a long extended Easter break ;)
Mine is next month - lots of pretty Christmas decoration pictures!!!!!
8.gif
8.gif
8.gif
8.gif
8.gif

diberry said:
Mine is next month - lots of pretty Christmas decoration pictures!!!!!
8.gif
8.gif
8.gif
8.gif
8.gif
Sorry Di I mis read your post and thought you were referring to 2006.
So your special photographs are for your Christmas quiz - oh goody :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter