Quiz list

They aren't all photo questions and some of them are quite easy - but on the other hand - some aren't!!!!! :rotfl2:

Perhaps ;) you should take a leaf out of florida sun's quix on the UK Board this month ;)

She is doing an Easy peasy Lemon Squeezy Disney quiz :teeth:

Miffy2003 said:
Perhaps ;) you should take a leaf out of florida sun's quix on the UK Board this month ;)

Now I like the sound of that :)

Hi Folks

I'd like to have ago at preparing a quiz but so I can get some good questions I'd like to wait till after my next visit to DLRP. Bad news :guilty: is that's not until next October. Good news :flower: is it won't be as hard as Elaine's or Reid's (unless I get much more clever with my camera ;) )

Miffy2003 said:

OK - I'll think about that
......................................................................................................

thought about it and decided against it!!!!! :rotfl2:

diberry said:
OK - I'll think about that
......................................................................................................

thought about it and decided against it!!!!! :rotfl2:

OHHHHH!!!!!!That would be fun. It would be great to get lots of questions right :confused3 :confused3

Thanks Reid. Angela (disneyangel) has offered to do November 2006!

Thank you Rhiannon - Glad to see you're back online again

I thought Reid had forgot about me :sad2: but I'd given him the benefit of the doubt and thought he was only planning 6 months ahead. :rolleyes:

Thanks for updating Reid. I too thought you had probably not added Angela as her quiz is nearly a year off, but just wanted to make sure she hadn't been missed, and besides it's never too early to start "booking" quizmasters/mistresses! Anyone else want to offer?

I think I'll have had time to collect together another 30 fiendish questions by September and will have been to DLP in June to take lots of lovely photos of well hidden parts of the park!!!!! So put me down for September please.
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

I would do june if you are still looking for someone. I should be going again in May so If I haven't found enough questions I could seek out some more

Just giving this a quick
bump.gif
if you wouldn't mind updating it please Reid to add Nikki and me. We could really do with this being made a sticky but for that of course we would need a moderator!!!!! :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1

No problem updating. Surprised I missed the posts at the start of the year ;)

I've put myself down for May as the holiday time is difficult to predict for August and October.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter