Quiz list

Ware Bears said:
I can appreciate that it must have been very difficult for those of you with more active social lives than me :sad: :sad: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: and it must have been very frustrating for Di not to have had many people playing. :teeth:
Yeah right. I got a post count like this because of a hectic social life :rotfl2:

I'm with Becky the quiz was the social life ;)

I think so many of us actually went to DLRP that we didnt start the quiz. I will say, it looked very difficult.

diberry said:
I was the culprit really as I'd initially offered to do the UK Community board quiz but decided it was too much to do 2 at once for different boards and opted for the DLP Board as I was going in Novemeber and knew I'd have up-to-date info and piccies!! :teeth: I think it was Kaylee who suggested having a break.

I enjoyed doing the quiz very much although, as you say, a bit disappointed in the dwindling number of players. Personally I think it would be a shame not to have a Christmas quiz but obviously it's got to be a majority decision.

I am now feeling so guilty I didn't do the December quiz :blush: - I have actually only managed one quiz all year - I'm afraid I can't always guarantee daily log ons [even though it is HIGH PRIORITY]..............but I still enjoy having a peek at the odd question to see if I can answer it, and I love :love: hearing whose won and what they got! Also I have actually found out more about DLRP through some of the questions - so all my support to those taking part and running the quizzes and it would be a bit of a shame if there wasn't a Christmas one.Yes , I know that sounds really cheeky when I didn't take part.......sorry :blush: .

Kaye :goodvibes

Cyrano said:
Yeah right. I got a post count like this because of a hectic social life :rotfl2:

I'm with Becky the quiz was the social life ;)

And double :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Bexx said:
Why don't we wait until nearer time - we don't have to make a decision anytime soon.
That is an excellent idea!!! :idea:

Kaye, please don't feel guilty. :) We all understand that you have a dazzling social life, unlike us poor old saddos!!! :teeth: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Ware Bears said:
Kaye, please don't feel guilty. :) We all understand that you have a dazzling social life, unlike us poor old saddos!!! :teeth: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

If only that were true?????! Just busy I'm afraid!!!

Kaye :goodvibes

Although the December quiz is always likely to have fewer people play along due to people going away and everything else that goes on around Christmas, I would say if someone is happy to be quizmaster/mistress that month, then it may as well go ahead. As others have said, wait and see, but if someone is willing to write the quiz (and accepts that probably fewer people will participate), there are bound to be some of us who will play (I would have played in December, except I was with the quizmistress when she took the photos! :teeth: )

I think the agreement is to leave it open, so if anyone wants to volunteer for December there is a slot for a quiz master/mistress :)

Good idea Reid, if it turns out no-one wants to volunteer then it's not a bad month to have a break (as they did on the UK community board) but I for one would miss the quiz, even just for a month! :teeth:

Looks like we still have a gap for August too...

Bumping this in case anyone would like to get their own back and volunteer for a future quiz.

We have a few slots available. Just post below if you would like to have a shot of being quiz master/mistress :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter