Question about Annette's Diner

That burger is an absurd size! I thought you'd put your Be-bob burgers on one plate for a photo :rotfl:

haha i was trying to figure out how you could even eat that burger. i would have to eat the top part and cut up the bottom and eat it with a fork lol. i think i might get one and share between four of us lol

I think after seeing hildasmuriel's picture of the Incredible Burger, Robert has finally come to his senses and agreed that this burger would be too much for him!! :laughing:

Bob xoxoxoxox

About half of the waiting staff were on skates this night and they stopped at about 7.15 for a dance as Greased Lightning was played..

Cool, I didn't realise they still did this. They seemed to have stopped doing the Grease dancing in particular, or at least we haven't seen them do it for a few years, so it's good to see this return :thumbsup2

Cool, I didn't realise they still did this. They seemed to have stopped doing the Grease dancing in particular, or at least we haven't seen them do it for a few years, so it's good to see this return :thumbsup2

We saw the rollerskating and the singing and dancing when we were there in April.... :goodvibes Was good fun!

Bob xoxox

Glad it's returned. It was still there in 2004 when I went last. Best part of Annettes (after the burgers anyway) Really isn't the same without it tbh.

Glad it's returned. It was still there in 2004 when I went last. Best part of Annettes (after the burgers anyway) Really isn't the same without it tbh.

It was fun, but I wouldn't be gutted if it didn't happen....

Bob xoxox

Is it just me or does the menu seem expensive just for burgers?
Is it really worth it?

Yes it is and yes it is. They aren't just McDonlads type burgers. Think of burgers at TGI Friday's etc and they are more like that, just nicer better and at DLRP where all food is expensive.

It was fun, but I wouldn't be gutted if it didn't happen....

Bob xoxox

I thought that it really added to the atmosphere and was just a little touch of Disney :wizard: while you were eating. Mind you it's practically the only place in DLRP that we actually eat in so there possibly is better restuarants there. Infact if I ever won the lottery and money was no object I'd let you plan my food for me as I know you are the food expert :)

SSL15008.jpg

Forgot to put this on - it is the cheese tortellini that dtr had. As I said, she enjoyed it but it didn't fill her up.

Doesn't look like a big enough portion for a kid her age, I must say....

Bob xoxox

We are thinking of going to Annette's on our first day at Disney on Monday for dinner...Anybody have a recommendation on what time we should get there?

those pics look so good. i didnt know they did soup that will make my mom who hates burgers (sorry emma) a lot happier about eating here the first night

We are thinking of going to Annette's on our first day at Disney on Monday for dinner...Anybody have a recommendation on what time we should get there?

Annettes is generally crowded all evening because its really popular.... They are very quick at clearing the queue though. What time do you arrive at DLRP?

Bob xoxoxox

Any time before the park closing time, and you'll be fine for Annettes without much of a wait.

Any time before the park closing time, and you'll be fine for Annettes without much of a wait.

We're not exactly sure of what time we'll get to our hotel, but we'll try our best to get to the diner before the park closes !

We ate here at about 2pm during the Easter break & got seated no problem.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter