Question about Annette's Diner

We were there around 7pm one evening, when the singing and dancing took place, not sure if this is the regular time... Can you remember what time you were there Bob?

It would have been about half nine-ish I believe.... :goodvibes

Bob xoxox

I suspect the timing is random then, and always in the evening, I've never heard of this taking place during the day.

They might also do it for when some of the younger kids leave as the music is very loud....

Bob xoxox

hi,

if i use my half board voucher to dine here do i need to select from set menu or i am free to select other menu as well?

other q-are there many vegetarian options e.g veggie burger?

hi,

if i use my half board voucher to dine here do i need to select from set menu or i am free to select other menu as well?

I'm not sure about the half board option, but I definately had a veggie burger from the take-away (Veggie Burgers are my BIG weakness....!) and that was really nice, but I'm not sure if you can get them to eat in... I don't know if you're meaning a vegetarian that eats fish, but if they are Anettes do fish and chips. And they do a big Veggie Salad (That someone on a table near us had and I must say it looked really good!!)...

Hope thats helped a little!

Bob xoxox

hi,

We used the vouchers last yr- we didnt eat at here but i remember looking at the menu, i believe there is a set menu, i think you get:-

One of the Classic burgers:-
Cheese Burger - With cheese and Annette's sauce
Rock'n'Roll Burger - Bacon, cheese and Annette's sauce.
Be Bop Burger - Sautéed mushrooms, cheese and Annette's sauce.
Euro Chick - Breaded chicken breast on a bun with lettuce, tomato, mayonnaise and cheese. Served with coleslaw

Soft drink Or mineral water or beer

Brownie or Coffee

Plus a side order(which i guess will be things like chips etc)

This may have changed since we went- someone should be able to comfirm- you should also be able to order anything extra and just pay the differance tho and there is always a veggie option on every half board menu

Are the soda fountain drinks, cherry coke, old fashioned lemonade etc allowed as a drink on the half board plan?

Are the soda fountain drinks, cherry coke, old fashioned lemonade etc allowed as a drink on the half board plan?

I'm not 100% sure but i would guess that it would include these as it just states a 50cl drink which the following all are and they are all in the same price range:-
Citronnade "Old Fashioned Lemonade"
Lemon Coke
Cherry Coke
Cherry Sprite
Vanilla Coke
Real 50's Style Coca-Cola bottle (25cl)

I can personally vouch for their lemon coke being really REALLY nice and refreshing!

Bob xoxox

Anyone know how much the set menu is at Annettes these days? Trying to work out if we can afford to eat at the buffet resturants once or twice instead of our usual of Annettes every night. Haven't been in 4 years so I'd imagine the price has increased!!

Anyone know how much the set menu is at Annettes these days? Trying to work out if we can afford to eat at the buffet resturants once or twice instead of our usual of Annettes every night. Haven't been in 4 years so I'd imagine the price has increased!!

Just found the answer to my own question! It appears to be 16.50 Euros. If anyone knows any different then please let me know :cool1:

Just found the answer to my own question! It appears to be 16.50 Euros. If anyone knows any different then please let me know :cool1:

I think that's right........... Maybe 18.50 Euro though, I have a memory of that being on the menu somewhere!

Bob xoxoxoxox

If thats the price, you really are getting a bargain - as main courses at Annettes just on their own start at around 15 euros.

Elaine

Can I ask what is Annette's Sauce?

I've never eaten at Annette's in the 7 times I've been to dlrp and I fancy trying it but I'm not into mayo or any sauces apart from BBQ or Ketchup on burgers n I really want to try one in there.

Can I ask what is Annette's Sauce?

I've never eaten at Annette's in the 7 times I've been to dlrp and I fancy trying it but I'm not into mayo or any sauces apart from BBQ or Ketchup on burgers n I really want to try one in there.

If you really don't like sauce but still want to eat in Annettes, then they'll happily leave it out if you ask. I'd recommend explaining clearly and as simply as possible because the language differences mean the waiters don't always get special requests right, but I always order plain burgers in Annettes (just bun and burger).

Think its pretty mayonaisey - like a big mac sauce.

Num num num!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter