Question about Annette's Diner

I hate mayo and sauces (With a passion- I quake upon seeing them!), but I was alright with whatever was on my veggie burger from the Annettes takeaway...

Bob xoxoxox

I can confirm that they will happily 'convert' any burger. I love the fifty fifty combo, but the old one, now they serve it with pineapple and some kind of different sauce which I don't like. I ask for it the old way (no pineapple and Annette's sauce) and this is never a problem.

I am sure you could equally ask for any burger with ketchup instead of Annette's sauce, or whatever.

On the first visit my brother went for The Incredible Burger. Four patties which if you clean your plate you get a free milkshake. The greedy brute was up to the challenge :rolleyes1

Robert is already considering this for our September trip..... I predict him whinging that he feels ill halfway through....!! :laughing: We both have bigger eyes than stomachs!!

Bob xoxoxox

Robert is already considering this for our September trip..... I predict him whinging that he feels ill halfway through....!! :laughing: We both have bigger eyes than stomachs!!

Bob xoxoxox

I can't remember what its called but DH had the taster trio of burger, chilli dog and something else (taco?) last time and loved it so much he'll definitely have that again.

I can't remember what its called but DH had the taster trio of burger, chilli dog and something else (taco?) last time and loved it so much he'll definitely have that again.

The amount of bread on that meal alone would fill us both up! Lol!! :goodvibes Sounds cool though- Good to try lots of different things!!

Bob xoxoxox

Me too but i'm looking forward to the milkshake rather then the burger loool

Me too but i'm looking forward to the milkshake rather then the burger loool

Ooh the peanut butter milkshake....drool....I don't even like peanut butter but this is scrumptious! And of course SO healthy.

My bf wants a peanut butter one - lol his eyes lit up at the sight of it on the menu loool

Ooooo... I might have chocolate and peanut butter! It would be like a Reeses Peanut Butter Cup!!!! Mmmmmmmmmmmmm!!

But I do love good ole Vanilla!! But Coffee is mighty tempting too!!!

Bob xoxoxox

Is this 100% that you can't pre book here?

According to the website

Restaurant Reservations
Make reservations up to two months in advance at any table service restaurant in the Disney Parks, Disney Village (excluding Planet Hollywood, King Ludwig's Castle and Rainforest Cafe) or Disney Hotels.

+33 (0) 1 60 30 40 50

Is this 100% that you can't pre book here?

According to the website

I thought you could - I was under the impression that it was only the "third party" restaurants that you couldn't pre-book.

Interestingly, this information suggests that you can pre-book a table at McDonalds. Any takers? ;)

Indeed there are no reservations for Annette's, King Ludwigs, Planet Hollywood, or RFC.

McD's does not count as it is not a table service restaurant :teacher:

I really want to eat here again. My BIL reckons its the best burger he has ever had & would go back to eat here, which is saying something as he is not a fan of the parks.

On the DLP food guide, I think it says you can't prebook Annettes unless you're in a party of 30 of more.....

Bob xoxox

Annettes is now a regular place to eat now when we go. the trip wont seem right without out it. love their burgers!!:banana:

We have Annettes lined up for our first night at the moment. Last time we stayed in the hotel and ate a bag of cashew nuts (We didn't know the way to the Village, it was dark, and we were tired.... No food for us!!)... But we have said if we get there early enough we'll go and sit in, and if not we'll grab a takeaway from the window and eat in the hotel room....

Bob xoxoxox

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter