PTR: And now for something completely different - a WDW Family does DLR *(new October 9th)*

According to your plans, you should be headed to Disneyland today!!! I hope you have a wonderful trip filled with lots of fun and magical memories! Looking forward to reading all about it when you return.

I know I am super late to the game and you have already left for your trip but I just wanted to let you know that I have enjoyed reading about all of your plans. As another WDW family who is going to Disneyland next year I found a lot of the dining and touring plans very helpful. I hope you have a great trip and I can't wait to read about it when you return.

Hi all, just about to board our return flight.

Trip was great and we got to do some really fun things. Was also stressful with crazy crowd levels, one kid got sick and another injured.

Can't wait to share all about it (the ups and downs) - plus even a couple of DISmeets!

TTFN

Hope you've had a good travel day back. Seems like your trip just flew right by! I hope the kids are okay, yikes! :eek: Look forward to hearing all about it. :goodvibes

Yay can't wait to hear the detailed report of your trip!!! Uh oh, it wasn't Peter when we saw him was it?? :guilty:

I can't wait to hear your thoughts on DL - and hope your kids are feeling better! I think injuries and illness are every parent's biggest fear on a disney trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter