Project Runway Season Five -MAJOR SPOILERS AHEAD!

Oh yes! That wasn't country. A good "country" outfit would have been a cute denim sleeveless dress with a straight skirt, falling to just above the knee, coupled with an extra wide belt and HUGE belt buckle, boots, and a cowboy hat. Then tie the little bandana around your neck and it would have been MUCH, MUCH better than what happened.

Oh yes! That wasn't country. A good "country" outfit would have been a cute denim sleeveless dress with a straight skirt, falling to just above the knee, coupled with an extra wide belt and HUGE belt buckle, boots, and a cowboy hat. Then tie the little bandana around your neck and it would have been MUCH, MUCH better than what happened.

Or even one of these dresses from the Olympic challenge
pr504heehawgirls.jpg

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

But that that might be "too costumey", as the judges like to pull out

Well, true country music outfits are costumey. If the point is for someone to walk down the runway and for you to know the musical genre, then what better than all the fringe and sequins and embroidery of a cowboy/cowgirl outfit? The gold accent on the back of the blouse was CW as was the neck band. And it was sleeveless, but the skirt? I didn't see it as country at all. Like LLCoolJ said, if it hadn't been for the boots, he would not have thought country.

So. Leanne wins it. What do y'all think?

Personally, Leanne was my pick for the win, ever since we saw the collections, but I have to say, I wouldn't have been upset with a Korto victory either. Plus, she got "fan favorite", so she doesnt' go home empty handed by any stretch of the imagination.

I am kind of bummed that there wasn't a reunion show, however.

I am watching the tears flow. (Later time zone). Kenley had a great collection, but she needs to ****. Korto's was OK, but I think Leanne did a better job overall. I LOVE LOVE LOVED the long blue gown.

Kenley's copycat dress, 2 shows in a row.

In terms of clothing, I thought Leann was dead last and hated the whole Petal/Pleat look. I think it's over done, over played and completely disagree with the judges. There were also errors on runway. Their favorite dress was not sitting right on the model, one of the many petals was flapped over the wrong way.

As for Kenley, I really did like her overall collection. I didn't like the one dress with the over the top painted floral. She does need to keep her mouth shut, and honestly, I think it's only going to get worst as she enters the real world.

Korto, was my favorite, she had a great design, good craftsmanship and she really did tone it down. I didn't see anything that was over worked. And I also laugh when the judges said, well it was just a halter top that she set off to the side and did a little different. Almost all clothing can be taken down to a few types, everything else is just a modification of the base.

Yeah I thought Leanne's collection was a snoozefest. I was rooting for Koto. And I was confused as well about wondering if I missed a reunion show somewhere.

With the in fighting as to who will have the show network wise next year, I can see why there wasn't a reunion show. I don't think that's been settled.

I also think Leanne did the petals because she got rave reviews for them during the regular season.

Korto was my favorite. She would have gotten my vote.

I do think that a lot of Korto's designs translate more to the everywoman, not just the size 0s. With the exposure that the finalists get, do any of them get hired into some of the bigger named houses? I know on HGTV and FoodTV, the runners up usually get a show, too.

Someone on another board said they hoped Leanne would use some of the money for a hair cut. And perhaps she should start wearing something that looks like it came from other than the low end used clothing store.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter