Princess Kate is in labor with baby 3!!!

It will likely be tomorrow. Today was Anzac Day - a day of rememberance for New Zealanders and Australians who lost their lives in various wars/acts of service. Prince William, Harry and Meghan participated in services marking the day. I would assume they didn’t feel it was appropriate to announce today.

And it’s already 11pm in London.

I saw this too, this morning. No one told the baby that he should have waited a couple days to come out. He's messing with their traditional schedule. ;) Will did say the baby was comfortable and sleeping a lot. :cloud9:

It will likely be tomorrow. Today was Anzac Day - a day of rememberance for New Zealanders and Australians who lost their lives in various wars/acts of service. Prince William, Harry and Meghan participated in services marking the day. I would assume they didn’t feel it was appropriate to announce today.

And it’s already 11pm in London.
Have we heard what they named him yet? I thought someone said Wednesday??

From what was reported this morning, they are waiiting till Prince Charles returns from France, as he is yet to meet the new little Prince. He has been in France for the ANZAC Day services.

I thought it's been known for years that Harry's father is one of Diana's bodyguards. ;)
Do you actually believe that? You do know that Diana's family is full of redheads? All of her siblings were redheads. Her father had red hair. And by most reports, she met and took up with James Hewitt two years after Harry was born.

Aww, it seems the new baby is keeping Will up after all. He was caught almost snoozing at the ANZAC Day ceremony.
sleep-blue.gif
:ssst:

Do you actually believe that? You do know that Diana's family is full of redheads? All of her siblings were redheads. Her father had red hair. And by most reports, she met and took up with James Hewitt two years after Harry was born.

I think the winky face means she knows it isn't true... but lots of folks still cling to it.

The wink could’ve meant a few things, so that’s why I asked if she actually believed it. I am always amazed at the number of people who still believe that rumor, and ignore the overwhelming number of red haired family members in Diana’s family. I saw postings elsewhere in which people were vigorously pushing the Hewitt rumor.

The wink could’ve meant a few things, so that’s why I asked if she actually believed it. I am always amazed at the number of people who still believe that rumor, and ignore the overwhelming number of red haired family members in Diana’s family. I saw postings elsewhere in which people were vigorously pushing the Hewitt rumor.
It really is amazing isn't it?

I think the winky face means she knows it isn't true... but lots of folks still cling to it.

No, I don't really think it's true. I didn't know Diana's family is full of redheads. I've never paid much attention to the Royal Family, then or now.

We have a name, posted by the Royal family just now -
“The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are delighted to announce that they have named their son Louis Arthur Charles.

The baby will be known as His Royal Highness Prince Louis of Cambridge”

We have a name, posted by the Royal family just now -
“The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are delighted to announce that they have named their son Louis Arthur Charles.

The baby will be known as His Royal Highness Prince Louis of Cambridge”

I don’t love it, which isn’t surprising to me. But I wasn’t a fan of George either and it’s grown on me over the years.

So is it pronounced Lou-ee or Lou-is ??? I like Lou-ee.

Not sure, reading up - Louie pronunciation- “LU-EE and "LU-ISS". The first one is the traditional french pronunciation, while the second is of English origin.

So not sure how it will be done, guess we will have to hear them say it to be 100%

Edited to add, just reading comments on the post on FB some have said William Has Louis in his name and pronounces his as Louee...so could be that way perhaps

They are clearly trend setters and not followers. Gotta say I didn't see that one coming! ;) But I love that they surprised everyone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter