Princess Jasmine dressing-up costume

Its true though what you and Ema74 said it would be nice for the kids to have different clothes, not sure about where you guys live but here there is a limit on disney clothing in the shops!

We live in London so we have the choice of going to the Disney Store and buying expensive outfits :rotfl2: I went there last weekend and the tops/t-shirts for the girls were £10-14 each so imagine the money you'll save by ordering from USA... Or that's my excuse anyway and DH goes mental :rotfl2:

We live in London so we have the choice of going to the Disney Store and buying expensive outfits :rotfl2: I went there last weekend and the tops/t-shirts for the girls were £10-14 each so imagine the money you'll save by ordering from USA... Or that's my excuse anyway and DH goes mental :rotfl2:

My nearest disney store is Edinburgh or Aberdeen (we live in inverness) so we only go when we take holidays there, which we are as we are going to Edinburgh in the October kids hols!! But yes it is expensive, ebay for us is good but there isn't really that much that make you want to buy and its second hand at that (not that I mind that but at the usa prices is it worth it??)
Yeah my DH is going mental because the kids actually don't need any clothes BUT its disney clothes and its cheap disney clothes but its not washing with him.....

yet!!!:rotfl:

Some really gorgeous stuff on there, found womans tinkerbell jeans!:rotfl: Do people actually wear that sort of things? I think if I wore then I'd get laughed at!:confused3 they are cute though!;)

Oi! I've got Tinkerbell (and Princess) jeans, I bought them off Ebay. I get compliments on them all the time from fashiony types and the people who work in Lush and so on - the ones I've got are "funky" enough with sparkly bits and a good cut etc that it works as part of my look rather than looking like I've just stepped out of the parks. It's not like I wear them with a Disney t-shirt and hoodie, or Mickey ears. I do wear them with Tron Adidas trainers sometimes, though (Google Image Search for them, I haven't posted enough to do links/pics yet).

I've bought things from Disney USA and haven't been charged customs. It works a lot cheaper than the UK Disney Store and the clothes are unique and IMO nicer. I do order a lot of clothes for the girls from USA, esp Gymboree and Disney and it's true what Elaine said, if it's an express delivery (DHL or FEDEX) then you pay customs charges. True, you don't pay VAT on children's clothes but you pay customs charges.

But, you get clothes that 'almost' noone has:thumbsup2 :rotfl2:

My item is coming express and ive been tracking my order and its on its way to my house as we speak and i haven't been asked for a custom charge.
DHL have delivered a lot of my stuff from the states express and ive never been charged once.

Oi! I've got Tinkerbell (and Princess) jeans, I bought them off Ebay. I get compliments on them all the time from fashiony types and the people who work in Lush and so on - the ones I've got are "funky" enough with sparkly bits and a good cut etc that it works as part of my look rather than looking like I've just stepped out of the parks. It's not like I wear them with a Disney t-shirt and hoodie, or Mickey ears. I do wear them with Tron Adidas trainers sometimes, though (Google Image Search for them, I haven't posted enough to do links/pics yet).

but have you got a 'funky' look to you anyway? I love that type of jeans they look cute! But I don't think I could carry it off, I'm not cool enough!!:rotfl:

Just googled the trainers and you are pretty funky!!:) I wear karrimor walking boots and trainers!!!:rotfl:

I need to get with it!!:thumbsup2

Emma, nice one on the tracking the parcel!:thumbsup2 I keep thinking about that website!! I want everything!;)

I can't wait till it comes on Monday, though it will be another 2 and half weeks before Kyra can wear it. Damn lol.

is it for her birthday?

Yep, seriously she has so much Sleeping Beauty stuff for her Birthday. We just need the DVD now which is actually released on her Birthday.

I'll be up very early to dash into town to buy it. I'm looking forward to watching it :lmao:

Yep, seriously she has so much Sleeping Beauty stuff for her Birthday. We just need the DVD now which is actually released on her Birthday.

I'll be up very early to dash into town to buy it. I'm looking forward to watching it :lmao:

Wow thats so nice! What a lovely mum you are!!!

My item is coming express and ive been tracking my order and its on its way to my house as we speak and i haven't been asked for a custom charge.
DHL have delivered a lot of my stuff from the states express and ive never been charged once.

Yup I've just tracked my order (6 tshirts :scared1: my excuse was that they were only $5 each!) and its gone through customs ok

What a bargain hun!

I can't wait till my parcel arrives on Monday.

I know and they were adult tshirts - planning on wearing them when we go under all my layers!! I love tracking parcels I find it really interesting where you parcels end up! Mine has travelled to Kentucky! (I know that is a bit sad haha :rotfl: )

I know and they were adult tshirts - planning on wearing them when we go under all my layers!! I love tracking parcels I find it really interesting where you parcels end up! Mine has travelled to Kentucky! (I know that is a bit sad haha :rotfl: )

Mine went there aswell and numerous other US States :lmao:

All this customs/tax/duty thing sounds soo confusing to me lol !!! What I wanna get is definitely gonna be more than £18 lol.

We have a Disney Store right here in town and I'm in there at least twice a week, thanks to Adam. He always has to go in there to look/touch all the plush toys. Think they recognise us in there already lol.

They have a few bits on sale at the moment - stationery and stuff, so great for Xmas if you want to start stocking up.

All this customs/tax/duty thing sounds soo confusing to me lol !!! What I wanna get is definitely gonna be more than £18 lol.

We have a Disney Store right here in town and I'm in there at least twice a week, thanks to Adam. He always has to go in there to look/touch all the plush toys. Think they recognise us in there already lol.

They have a few bits on sale at the moment - stationery and stuff, so great for Xmas if you want to start stocking up.

I think you have to decide is it worth the risk when it comes to a custom charge.

I love the Disney store, wish they had one in Chatham.

be warned
sometimes the courier pay the customs charges so that ur order isnt delayed, and then, when they get to u they need the extra money - it happened to me - but cant remember who the carrier was (ups or dhl i think). it made my delivery a bit more expensive, but was still cheaper than uk (but not as cheap as id hoped!!)
i prefer to buy off ebay, as never paid customs that way - and i have minnie mouse jeans (but unfortunately they are now too big (just) so i have to wear them 'baggy' lol)

Yup I've just tracked my order (6 tshirts :scared1: my excuse was that they were only $5 each!) and its gone through customs ok

haha! Thats the tshirts I had in my basket last night but chickened out!!:rotfl: they were mega lovely eh?:thumbsup2

Well believe it or not, my orders are always over £18 and with Disney I've never paid any customs charges :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter