Princess Jasmine dressing-up costume

mummyal

<font color=darkorchid>Think it was too much jiggi
Louise has made her Christmas list for Father Christmas earlier this evening. Top of her list is a Princess Jasmine outfit. Of all things... !! lol. I haven't seen it in the usual high street shops (Woolies etc).

Bit of a silly question but do they have it in Disney Store? They probably do, eh? My DS Adam & I go in there a couple of times a week (he just loves looking & touching/holding the soft toys) but I don't usually look in the girly bit as Louise isn't with me. I know they have Belle/Cinderella/Tinkerbell etc as I have seen them before but never noticed Jasmine. I'm surprised she has asked for Jasmine over Belle.

And if Father Christmas can't find Jasmine's, Belle's dress would be fine (phew).

The Disney Store UK doesn't sell Jasmine outfits at the moment but the one on the disneystore.com has a lovely one. I want to get it for Kyra :)

I've seen them on ebay but not sure how 'genuine' they might be (although they do say it's Disney). I just wanna have a feel of it before I buy it.

That disneystore.com isn't loading for me at the moment. Grrr.

I definitley think with ebay the price is the best way to judge, I got a a giselle dress for my dd for £18 off there and it is a much better quality than the ones I have seen from kids who got from the high street.

I want to get Kyra the Giselle dress from DLP but its so expensive for 75Euros.

I know the costumes from disneyland paris are always going to be that extra bit special. I might have a looksie at the quality of the giselle dresses when I am over there soo if there is much difference. But when it is white, I can imagine it not lasting very long.

Thats what i thought, i mean she would wear it once and get it filthy. It is a nice dress though.

Hi, I've bought a Snow White Deluxe, Belle Christmas Deluxe, Jasmine and Cinderella (all Disney Store originals) from eBay. The most I've paid, including p&p is £12. I know you can get them from Asda and Woolies for this price but in my opinion the quality of the Disney Store items is superior. As for authenticity, I just check the seller's feedback - I've not been disappointed yet! The Belle dress was 'as new' including the padded hanger and the dust cover. I hope you get what you want!:goodvibes

Hi, I've bought a Snow White Deluxe, Belle Christmas Deluxe, Jasmine and Cinderella (all Disney Store originals) from eBay. The most I've paid, including p&p is £12. I know you can get them from Asda and Woolies for this price but in my opinion the quality of the Disney Store items is superior. As for authenticity, I just check the seller's feedback - I've not been disappointed yet! The Belle dress was 'as new' including the padded hanger and the dust cover. I hope you get what you want!:goodvibes

I'll just keep checking on ebay.. and I'll give myself till mid-November perhaps. If I don't find anything in the shops by then, I'll get it from ebay. This is also just in case she changes her mind (as they do, so very often lol).

I might buy it in adult size and she can get married in it LOL there thats one thing out the way with haha

Great idea!! :thumbsup2 And much cheaper than an actual wedding dress too! lol.

I'm wondering if I can ask for a favour from those of you who are off to DLP very soon. When you pop into the shops there (and if you remember), can you please have a look and see how much the Jasmine outfit costs? And what colours do they have available?

Thank you, thank you.

:woohoo: Picked up a Disney Princess Jasmine outfit in Tesco Homeplus for my DD £7 down from £15 a couple of weeks ago.

We got one from our local TK Maxx a few weeks back and it was a genuine Disney one (nice quality too - know what you mean about the ASDA ones as we have a few of those!). It was £12 and RRP around £20. It was bright pink and came with shoes, necklace and headband thingy.

We have a green one also from TK Maxx which is also a genuine Disney one. :thumbsup2

I remembered TK Maxx and popped in there this morning but they had barely any Disney dresses left. I'll check again next week.

If you buy the Jasmine one from the Disney Store USA the shipping is about $30. Kyras sleeping beauty outfit and the crown plus shipping cost me $69.

If you buy the Jasmine one from the Disney Store USA the shipping is about $30. Kyras sleeping beauty outfit and the crown plus shipping cost me $69.

You are so evil you know. I have just gone to the USA site and I am now :love: with loads of things. The Belle dress on there is gorgeous.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter