Princess Jasmine dressing-up costume

Ok i have found that you do not pay VAT on children's clothing.

Still looking for the section where i said no custom fee's on children's clothing. If in doubt you can always email the Disney store.

Actually I think I am on the right website defo says disneystore on the home page but at checkout it says disney shopping.com?????:confused3

edited to say...found the international bitty!!!:rotfl:

yes its disney shopping, When you checkout next to your items should be a drop down box with delievery info.

yes its disney shopping, When you checkout next to your items should be a drop down box with delievery info.

Aye I edited my last comment, I found it!!:rotfl: I just want to see how much my postage would be for a few t-shirts thats all!!:rotfl: do you think its a standard delivery charge no matter what you buy???:confused3

Aye I edited my last comment, I found it!!:rotfl: I just want to see how much my postage would be for a few t-shirts thats all!!:rotfl: do you think its a standard delivery charge no matter what you buy???:confused3

How much did you get charged for delievery? I got charged $30 for a dress and a crown lol.

How much did you get charged for delievery? I got charged $30 for a dress and a crown lol.

yeah 3 t-shirts was 29.33 dollars for delivery!! the t-shirts were in the sale for 5 dollars each!!:rotfl: Think I might have to bulk by basket out abit!!:laughing:
Gonna look tomorrow again, my head is spinning!!! Too much in the sale and I want to buy it all, 3 t-shirts is pathetic!!:woohoo:

yeah 3 t-shirts was 29.33 dollars for delivery!! the t-shirts were in the sale for 5 dollars each!!:rotfl: Think I might have to bulk by basket out abit!!:laughing:
Gonna look tomorrow again, my head is spinning!!! Too much in the sale and I want to buy it all, 3 t-shirts is pathetic!!:woohoo:

Slightly cheaper then my order lol.

I'm looking for jumpers for January, but can't seem to find any.

Slightly cheaper then my order lol.

I'm looking for jumpers for January, but can't seem to find any.

Hey I was looking for jumpers today online but might have a deek in the town tomorrow!

Have we wrecked this thread? Hope not because truth be known I'm quite scared of Cyrano!!:rotfl:

;)

Beware, if Disney.com are still sending their items through DHL then you will have to pay customs. You will get an invoice later on in the post, maybe not for a month or two.

If they are using the Post Office to deliver then it's hit and miss. Sometimes I've been charged, sometimes not, and unfortunately it doesn't make any difference whether it's children's clothes or adult's. If the item is being delivered by the Post Office then you won't get it until you cough up plus they add on a clearing fee. I always allow for being charged, then if I'm not it's a bonus.

Beware, if Disney.com are still sending their items through DHL then you will have to pay customs. You will get an invoice later on in the post, maybe not for a month or two.

If they are using the Post Office to deliver then it's hit and miss. Sometimes I've been charged, sometimes not, and unfortunately it doesn't make any difference whether it's children's clothes or adult's. If the item is being delivered by the Post Office then you won't get it until you cough up plus they add on a clearing fee. I always allow for being charged, then if I'm not it's a bonus.

I have never been charged ever, so hopfully i'll be ok.

I think I'm going to leave it then, it was only t-shirts and shower curtains I wanted, didn't need them til Emma mentioned the website!!;) :laughing:

How do they work out the charges??? does it depend on how much you are buying or is there a standard charge?

I think you'll find it on here plus you sometimes have to pay a handling fee.

I bought some clothes from Disney.com a few months ago which came to just over £45 and I paid just under £20 duty. Still worked out much cheaper than buying them in the UK plus they were clothes you'd never see here.

I think you'll find it on here plus you sometimes have to pay a handling fee.

I bought some clothes from Disney.com a few months ago which came to just over £45 and I paid just under £20 duty. Still worked out much cheaper than buying them in the UK plus they were clothes you'd never see here.

So if we kept below the £18 plus postage that should be ok??? Or are you still running a risk?? Sorry for the 100 questions;)
Some really gorgeous stuff on there, found womans tinkerbell jeans!:rotfl: Do people actually wear that sort of things? I think if I wore then I'd get laughed at!:confused3 they are cute though!;)

No, postage has to be included in the £18 so you've not got much chance of that.

I would wear Tinker Bell jeans at Disney but not at home ;) :rotfl:

Seriously now, I'm not sure I'd risk buying jeans though ~ if they didn't fit it's an awful lot of money to return them whereas if a T-shirt is slightly too large it doesn't really matter.

I've bought things from Disney USA and haven't been charged customs. It works a lot cheaper than the UK Disney Store and the clothes are unique and IMO nicer. I do order a lot of clothes for the girls from USA, esp Gymboree and Disney and it's true what Elaine said, if it's an express delivery (DHL or FEDEX) then you pay customs charges. True, you don't pay VAT on children's clothes but you pay customs charges.

But, you get clothes that 'almost' noone has:thumbsup2 :rotfl2:

No, postage has to be included in the £18 so you've not got much chance of that.

I would wear Tinker Bell jeans at Disney but not at home ;) :rotfl:

Seriously now, I'm not sure I'd risk buying jeans though ~ if they didn't fit it's an awful lot of money to return them whereas if a T-shirt is slightly too large it doesn't really matter.

:rotfl: You are kidding me so with my £15 ish postage I have £3 to spend to feel 'safe':eek: :laughing:
Think I might have to think about paying custom charges!;)

Its true though what you and Ema74 said it would be nice for the kids to have different clothes, not sure about where you guys live but here there is a limit on disney clothing in the shops!

cheers for the info everyone!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter