• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Priceline Express Deals

Feb 9th is Wilderness Lodge, and Feb 10th for Yacht Club. Then Feb 11-14th is All Star Music for $45 a night (with $38.31 taxes & fees). I got really lucky when they had a bunch on Priceline a few weeks ago. :) The total for these 5 nights was $10 cheaper than booking Coronado Springs and All Star Music direct from Disney with an AP discount. I'm so excited! It's my first time at all three resorts :)
How far in advance did you book it? I know I’m being nosy lol but I’m curious. We are new to the whole PL deals and I’m sure it all depends on availability.

So more than 24 hours later and I can't link my reservations. It seems like this is not the norm? After the discussion on here, I also have higher fees than just the 12.5% tax, but it's only $30. I'm not worried about it, but wondered if it would help any of you with your detective work.
I figure it's the weekend and maybe things will show up after the normal work week begins.

How far in advance did you book it? I know I’m being nosy lol but I’m curious. We are new to the whole PL deals and I’m sure it all depends on availability.

Dude, no worries. I'm super open--especially when I find awesome deals that I'm excited about! :) I booked December 9th, but when i booked there was a whole slew of Disney hotels on PL, with availability up to about September I think. And then about a week or so after I booked they all disappeared off PL. I'd started checking about a month or so before, and was checking randomly on and off when I remembered. *shrugs*

Dude, no worries. I'm super open--especially when I find awesome deals that I'm excited about! :) I booked December 9th, but when i booked there was a whole slew of Disney hotels on PL, with availability up to about September I think. And then about a week or so after I booked they all disappeared off PL. I'd started checking about a month or so before, and was checking randomly on and off when I remembered. *shrugs*
Lol thanks. We have a very slight chance of going to wdw April 3-10 so I quickly looked at PL and didn’t see much. I might just check every once in awhile and see if anything is added.

I thought it had to be close to the date as we booked an express deal 1 week prior to our trip last year, however reading here about AKL in August opened my eyes to the possibility of deals months ahead of time. I have no idea if there's any rhyme or reason to the deals. I am totally jealous that Araminta18 scored Yacht Club.

I thought it had to be close to the date as we booked an express deal 1 week prior to our trip last year, however reading here about AKL in August opened my eyes to the possibility of deals months ahead of time. I have no idea if there's any rhyme or reason to the deals. I am totally jealous that Araminta18 scored Yacht Club.
I’m jealous about the yc and wilderness lodge. Someone else got gf which would be great too. We haven’t stayed in any of those. We tried bc in October and it was pretty awesome.

Lol thanks. We have a very slight chance of going to wdw April 3-10 so I quickly looked at PL and didn’t see much. I might just check every once in awhile and see if anything is added.
Yep, that was my strategy. Also, people tend to post on here when they see a huge dump. Touring Plans Blog also does posts on availability occasionally too.

I’m jealous about the yc and wilderness lodge. Someone else got gf which would be great too. We haven’t stayed in any of those. We tried bc in October and it was pretty awesome.
Oooh, GR would be amazing. I would love to try it. I've never stayed at YC or WL, so can't wait!

Yea, I don't think there's any rhyme or reason to it, just the luck of what Disney puts out there. I thought it had to be closer too, and then all of a sudden there was a bunch for months out. *shrugs*

Yep, that was my strategy. Also, people tend to post on here when they see a huge dump. Touring Plans Blog also does posts on availability occasionally too.

Oooh, GR would be amazing. I would love to try it. I've never stayed at YC or WL, so can't wait!

Yea, I don't think there's any rhyme or reason to it, just the luck of what Disney puts out there. I thought it had to be closer too, and then all of a sudden there was a bunch for months out. *shrugs*
I’ll definitely keep my eye out on this thread. Our trip is very up in the air. We really had planned on not doing wdw this year but want to do the 3 after hours events. I see akl on here a lot but we’ve stayed there and it wasn’t our favorite.

I’ll definitely keep my eye out on this thread. Our trip is very up in the air. We really had planned on not doing wdw this year but want to do the 3 after hours events. I see akl on here a lot but we’ve stayed there and it wasn’t our favorite.

Hotel Canary is a big help to tip you off if it might be AKL or not...when i booked WL, Hotel Canary listed it as any one of the Disney deluxe resorts, but when it was YC, Hotel Canary listed it as only possibly BC, BW, or YC. *shrugs*

Hotel Canary is a big help to tip you off if it might be AKL or not...when i booked WL, Hotel Canary listed it as any one of the Disney deluxe resorts, but when it was YC, Hotel Canary listed it as only possibly BC, BW, or YC. *shrugs*
Huh that’s weird. At least I’ll know if it’s akl or not. I would be happy with yc, bc, or bw.

BEWARE. I just found PL Bonnett Creek 4.5 star with airport shuttle, internet, restaurant, pool, and fitness center. Price shown as $254 discounted from $529. In the non-opaque Priceline listings, there is an "Encore Resort 3203 9 Bedroom Water Park" listed for the same dates for $529 with airport shuttle. I think some of the private listings read that blog post about searching for opaque bookings with airport shuttle.

So when I look at April 3-10 for Lake Buena Vista including airport shuttle I get 4 different options and none are Disney. Is that common?

I waited a full week to get my confirmation to work when I booked AK villas jambo. But there was a problem that time and then it took another week to get things sorted out between PL and Disney accepting the reservation. In my limited previous bookings with PL express deals it worked essentially immediately. It won't hurt to call PL and ask them to contact the hotel for you.

Thanks - this calmed my worries.

You add them to Disney Wholesale and if there is a fee you will pay Disney wholesale not PL.
I just called Disney Wholesale and tried to add an additional adult and was told to contact Priceline to add him since there would be a price increase..As far as I know DVC doesn't charge for extra adults. The agent said to get pl to send an email for the extra guest and they would add him. She said if it was a child they could add him and refused to tell me how much extra it would be since pl owned the reservation.

Has anyone else added an adult through Disney with no trouble?

I just called Disney Wholesale and tried to add an additional adult and was told to contact Priceline to add him since there would be a price increase..As far as I know DVC doesn't charge for extra adults. The agent said to get pl to send an email for the extra guest and they would add him. She said if it was a child they could add him and refused to tell me how much extra it would be since pl owned the reservation.

I'm going to need to add an adult to mine also. I'm like you. I didn't think there was a charge for extra adults in DVC.

I'm going to need to add an adult to mine also. I'm like you. I didn't think there was a charge for extra adults in DVC.
I called Priceline and they sent the email but made no mention of the extra charges so we will see what happens. It's still not showing up on mde but it may take time for them to add him. At least I can see the reservation even if it's just 2 adults.

It occurred to me that I could have rented the points for less and saved myself all the trouble. Live and learn.

I just got off the phone with Disney Wholesale and successfully added an adult and a child. She did not hesitate at all, did not mention having to call Priceline, or anything about an additional charge. I logged into MDE and the information has already been updated.

And just for additional info for anyone interested - it took about 48 hours before I was able to add my PL reservation to MDE.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter