Priceline Express Deals

I actually talked to a lady both times (not the same one) and they both said Priceline had to email them with the request for the additional adult. When I called Priceline I actually had to give the agent the number for Disney Wholesale since she couldn't get an answer on the normal line. I was advised to give it a few days and call back. I'll let you know what happens.

I just chatted with a PL rep online and they contacted Disney Wholesale and were told to send an email adding an extra person. They did say there would be an additional charge at check-in. We'll see...but I'll be fine with that.

In regards to the extra adult being free thing at DVC resorts....that must just be when booking on points. I just tried to do OKW thru the disney site with a 3rd adult and it added the normal extra adult fee.

I found on Priceline a 3.5 star resort in Bonnet Creek for 133$ a night for Jan 25-27. Is that Coronado?

I just chatted with a PL rep online and they contacted Disney Wholesale and were told to send an email adding an extra person. They did say there would be an additional charge at check-in. We'll see...but I'll be fine with that.
I just called Disney Wholesale again and got a wonderful rep who added my 3rd adult with no trouble and no mention of the extra charge so we will see too!

To get more data could you specify what time of day you called and on what day so we can all avoid him? Right?! :laughing:

lol...I called at 10:44 am and 4:52 pm (CST). I guess what he was telling me was correct (even though some CMs seem to have no problem adding guests), but he could have been a little nicer about the way he said it. I almost stayed on the line to do the survey, but I was too frustrated.

Is hotel canary working for people today? I recently installed it and haven’t been able to get it to work. Says it’s installed but when I click on it it just shows the menu to learn more or uninstall. Does it work intermittently?

Is hotel canary working for people today? I recently installed it and haven’t been able to get it to work. Says it’s installed but when I click on it it just shows the menu to learn more or uninstall. Does it work intermittently?

I've had nothing but issues so no longer trying. My husband works on computers and it was a no. Yes. cleared entire history, installed, uninstalled many times to no avail.

Seems like somebody asked this a while back, but I’m interested in the answer too and I haven’t seen one yet, so...has anyone tried to locate PL deals on Universal hotels? I’m 100% a noob at anything Universal related, but would like to find a good deal for this summer for 2-3 nights.

You have to click on the "Book" button on the deal and go to the next screen, then click the Hotel Canary icon. It won't work until you get to the final screen.

You have to click on the "Book" button on the deal and go to the next screen, then click the Hotel Canary icon. It won't work until you get to the final screen.
I did this too and my little bell button remained grayed out with only the settings menu available. I’ll try again tomorrow to reinstall and see if that helps.

Seems like somebody asked this a while back, but I’m interested in the answer too and I haven’t seen one yet, so...has anyone tried to locate PL deals on Universal hotels? I’m 100% a noob at anything Universal related, but would like to find a good deal for this summer for 2-3 nights.

Sorry I don’t know the answer, but check out their annual passholder rates (often a basic AP is barely more than a regular ticket). There’s a pinned post about it on the Universal resorts board here on Dis.

I've had nothing but issues so no longer trying. My husband works on computers and it was a no. Yes. cleared entire history, installed, uninstalled many times to no avail.
Glad to know I’m not the only one but sorry it’s giving you issues too!!

Yes-- I asked that question in a Universal thread: https://www.disboards.com/threads/priceline.3564266/

I was able to find Universal on PL for the end of Feb at Hard Rock. It didn't work for me, but it was a good deal. * Edit to clarify - I assume it was Hard Rock based on Hotel Canary. I never booked it, but based on all the info I am fairly confident that's what it was.

I did this too and my little bell button remained grayed out with only the settings menu available. I’ll try again tomorrow to reinstall and see if that helps.
Do you happen to have an ad blocker on? I had to disable Ad Block Plus on Priceline so Hotel Canary could pop up. I used it last night with no problems, but have not tried today.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter