Priceline Express Deals

Do you happen to have an ad blocker on? I had to disable Ad Block Plus on Priceline so Hotel Canary could pop up. I used it last night with no problems, but have not tried today.
Checked that, all was good. Clearly I am doing something wrong :headache: Really appreciate the feedback though. I was crazed at work today but going to play with it more tomorrow. Disney rooms are booked at the moment (although getting a better price on our BC room would be welcome!) but need cheap rooms in NYC and LA!

Can someone please give me their input on this?

I have found a 3-star hotel on Hotwire that appears to be a Disney hotel, since it has an airport shuttle and no fees. It's 1.6 miles from both Hollywood Studios and Animal Kingdom, $147/night down from $197. Lists these amenities:

Free Internet
Amenities
Airport shuttle Golf nearby Pool(s) ResortRestaurant(s) Smoke-free rooms

My dates are 2/13-2/15. Any thoughts on what this could be?

I have found a 3-star hotel on Hotwire that appears to be a Disney hotel, since it has an airport shuttle and no fees. It's 1.6 miles from both Hollywood Studios and Animal Kingdom, $147/night down from $197. Lists these amenities:

Free Internet
Amenities

Well, it's gone now...but it's still going to bug me because I couldn't figure out what it was!

Probably Coronado? Or an All Star, given the price and that I don't think any Moderates have a rack rate under $200?. I mean, you could use Google maps to try to figure it out. But you do need to jump on deals.

Be prepared. I have used www.biddingfortravel.com (don't know if it's still active) and www.betterbidding .com - from which I still get rare notifications. Check these sites now to try to be prepared for the future.

Do any Disney resorts list free breakfast? I see a resort that is 3.5 stars in Bonnet Creek with no resort fee, but it lists free breakfast as an amenity, which I know isn't offered at a Disney resort.

Do any Disney resorts list free breakfast? I see a resort that is 3.5 stars in Bonnet Creek with no resort fee, but it lists free breakfast as an amenity, which I know isn't offered at a Disney resort.

No they don't. That one is probably the Townplace Suites at Flamingo Crossings

Free Internet
Amenities

I've seen the same amenities and a price of $141 on three identical opaque listings for a single set of dates, so it could be a regular room at an All Starts. (There are no suites at Sports or Movies, are there?) It's ridiculously expensive at that price, but the Disney site briefly showed All Stars rack rates of $190, so maybe the high Hotwire price is a result of that error.

When I first made my PL reservation, I linked it to MDE with the confirmation number I got from PL. Today I got an email from Disney and it had a Disney confirmation number. Do I need to re- link with the new confirmation number or will the old one still be recognized?

I've seen the same amenities and a price of $141 on three identical opaque listings for a single set of dates, so it could be a regular room at an All Starts. (There are no suites at Sports or Movies, are there?) It's ridiculously expensive at that price, but the Disney site briefly showed All Stars rack rates of $190, so maybe the high Hotwire price is a result of that error.
Agree. That’s an AS regular room.

When I first made my PL reservation, I linked it to MDE with the confirmation number I got from PL. Today I got an email from Disney and it had a Disney confirmation number. Do I need to re- link with the new confirmation number or will the old one still be recognized?

I also got an email from Disney with a different conf. number. Everything is showing in MDE just as it was before, so I'm going to leave it alone.

I'm not seeing any disney hotels, even at regular price, on PL yesterday or today for any of our upcoming dates. Assume they will pop back up eventually, but I've about given up on my Jan dates. There is plenty of availability direct through disney though. Bummer.

I'm not seeing any disney hotels, even at regular price, on PL yesterday or today for any of our upcoming dates. Assume they will pop back up eventually, but I've about given up on my Jan dates. There is plenty of availability direct through disney though. Bummer.
I noticed the same thing last night. I’m looking for Princess Marathon weekend. Fingers crossed!

I noticed the same thing last night. I’m looking for Princess Marathon weekend. Fingers crossed!
I've been looking hard the last 10 days for a good deal that weekend and I don't think I've seen any Disney value or moderates as PE deals though I think there was AKL when I first started looking. Maybe any/all Disney PE deals came and went? I'll keep looking though.

So Priceline defaults to two adult occupancy; I'm thinking about adding on the dining plan and it's just going to be me, so do I need to call Disney Wholesale to remove the second adult from the reservation? what's the number?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!