Predict your NFL team record

I said Bears 10-6. They went 12-4, with all 4 losses being very winnable. Coaching was better than I anticipated. Let's see what happens in the playoffs. Setting my expectations low and my Hope's high.

I was way way off. I first predicted 11-5 than said I should of had it 12-4 for my eagles. Looks like the eagles are going to go 4-12. Too many people hurt and the backups are not stepping up. What a difference a year makes. To be the best team in the league to this year looking for a high draft pick.

Update I was wrong again
EAGLES! Fly!

Go Bears!!!

Not no more that was yesterday.
Kudos to the bears the rams were way ahead and they still played to win. Even thou the bears knew they were going to be the third seed they tried and won the game. Sure they had some starters out. But the bears might of been better off having the Vikings beating them. Than they would of played the Vikings the next week instead of the eagles. Vikings they have a better chance of winning against.
I’m not saying the eagles are going to win but they have a lot better chance than the Vikings. Eagles have been hot with nick Foles. Bears usually have the eagles number especially in Chicago. But the past is the past.

Remember the fog bowl? 30 years since the fog bowl. Actually it was exactly 30 years ago today Dec 31 1988

Last edited:

I predicted the Colts would go 6-10. After their 1-5 start they ended up 10-6 and in the playoffs. Lucks recovery has been remarkable with the addition of an excellent offensive line. What a difference a new coach and an good GM that was hired a couple of years ago make.

Remember the fog bowl? 30 years since the fog bowl. Actually it was exactly 30 years ago today Dec 31 1988
I remember it well. Out by us in the suburbs, and really all of Chicago area, there was no fog. Just by the Lake front where Soldier Field is.

5bb776e2200000c501016600.jpeg

Not no more that was yesterday.
Kudos to the bears the rams were way ahead and they still played to win. Even thou the bears knew they were going to be the third seed they tried and won the game. Sure they had some starters out. But the bears might of been better off having the Vikings beating them. Than they would of played the Vikings the next week instead of the eagles. Vikings they have a better chance of winning against.
I’m not saying the eagles are going to win but they have a lot better chance than the Vikings. Eagles have been hot with nick Foles. Bears usually have the eagles number especially in Chicago. But the past is the past.

I know what you're saying there, but three important factors

1. You never know what will happen in the playoffs. Trying to pick your opponent is risky.

2. Playing the same team three teams, having lost the second game, would not make me confident in the Bears' chance to win.

3. It felt really good to see the Bears knock off every other division rival. They were picked to finish last in the division, and thanks to their good play against the rest of the division, they get to be the only representative in the playoffs.

Fun added fact - the teams with the six highest paid quarterbacks, including Rodgers and Cousins, combined for 31 wins and none of them made the playoffs. Also, only 4 out of the 12 playoff teams have quarterbacks who are within the top 15 paid in the league.

Last edited:
What a game underdogs are still alive. Tough game next week. New Orleans humiliated the Super Bowl champions during the season.

As Bears fans, the new kicker next year will be everybody's new favorite player on the team...

All I could think was if only we hadn’t let Robbie Gould go and then feeling really bad for our new crap kicker. He’s going to have a tough time for awhile. I mean when the announcers proclaim how rough it is to end the season on “a double doink” you know there will be memes. The pictures of player faces is already viral. Foles couldn’t even celebrate properly. He just sort of raised his arms like “what am I supposed to do here?”

I predicted the Browns to be 7-9, they were 7-8-1, so I about had them sized up, but the bad thing is I ften just love then end of the season to get here and get to the draft, but now I want more, more, more

Eagles 10-6. They take awhile to get started with Jeffrey, Wentz, and Jernigan injured and Nigel Bradham suspended one game. And then lose a few more just because.

Well, I was only off by one. And in my defense, basically the entire team got injured.

As Bears fans, the new kicker next year will be everybody's new favorite player on the team...
Just playing devil's advocate here: That last kick was tipped.

Then again, Parkey got cut by the Eagles a few years ago...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter