Predict your NFL team record

What do I know. If you ask me this question last year. I probably would of gave an answer of 8-8. I would of been way off because my team went on to be SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS. I’m going to go with 11-5

Browns win 2, both against Cincinnati. They should be a 4 or 5 win team but they will Browns it up somehow. Even if you are the Cleveland Browns you never go full Cleveland Browns.

Looking forward to our 20th year as an expansion team.

Browns win 2, both against Cincinnati. They should be a 4 or 5 win team but they will Browns it up somehow. Even if you are the Cleveland Browns you never go full Cleveland Browns.

Looking forward to our 20th year as an expansion team.

anith that the truth, but something is in the air, the team is filled with fast guys who can play, this is the begging of something special, only good side to a bad season is we get rid of baby huey as head coach

Giants 8-8

for the life of me, all of NY is loving the GM (Gettleman) but drafting number 2 and some really great prospects at qb, but you go after the running back (short life spans) when your qb is coming off a bad year and he is 107 I just dont get it

Lions 13-3. Finally make it to the Super Bowl.

Mocking me with bless my heart would simply be impolite and unnecessary.

I wont mock you Sanford is underrated and capable of caring a whole team by himself

Jason, I want whatever you're drinking!!! ;)

Lions......they'll win enough to get us fans all excited and then puke the rest of the season as they do every year. :sad2:

That’s when you know you’re a die hard fan, you go back for the puke year after year LOL

for the life of me, all of NY is loving the GM (Gettleman) but drafting number 2 and some really great prospects at qb, but you go after the running back (short life spans) when your qb is coming off a bad year and he is 107 I just dont get it

And if you are going to drop your back up young qb, why not give up s 3rd round pick for Bridgewater or even Kiser.

Lions 13-3. Finally make it to the Super Bowl.

Mocking me with bless my heart would simply be impolite and unnecessary.

Blount winning the super bowl three years in a row with 3 different teams. Highly doubt it but in the nfc if the eagles don’t go to the super bowl I hope it’s the lions.

Eagles 10-6. They take awhile to get started with Jeffrey, Wentz, and Jernigan injured and Nigel Bradham suspended one game. And then lose a few more just because.

Do you want to change your 10-6 now? I would like to change my 11-5 to 12-4. But guess it’s too late season already started. Most of the so called experts had the eagles losing to Atlanta yesterday. But eagles love to be the underdogs.

Do you want to change your 10-6 now? I would like to change my 11-5 to 12-4. But guess it’s too late season already started. Most of the so called experts had the eagles losing to Atlanta yesterday. But eagles love to be the underdogs.
Yeah, I was not expecting them to win the Falcons game. That was an important win: No Jeffrey, no Hollins, no Bradham, no Jernigan, no Wentz. Offense played awful, but they still pulled it off. It was very encouraging.

I was way way off. I first predicted 11-5 than said I should of had it 12-4 for my eagles. Looks like the eagles are going to go 4-12. Too many people hurt and the backups are not stepping up. What a difference a year makes. To be the best team in the league to this year looking for a high draft pick.

Update I was wrong again

Last edited:
0-0 since we don’t have a team anymore, again :(

Oddly enough, I probably watch more games NOW than when we had a team LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter