Predict your NFL team record

I've declared in my family of a LOT of male football fans (sorry ladies, I'm the only female that talks smack in my family ;) ) that our Detroit Lions should be painted brown!! ;)

I was way way off. I first predicted 11-5 than said I should of had it 12-4 for my eagles. Looks like the eagles are going to go 4-12. Too many people hurt and the backups are not stepping up. What a difference a year makes. To be the best team in the league to this year looking for a high draft pick.

Update I was wrong again

Ha thnaks for bring this thread back, Im kind of on course, I had the Browns at 7-9, they are 4-6-1

0-0 since we don’t have a team anymore, again :(

Oddly enough, I probably watch more games NOW than when we had a team LOL

I love Football, but when the devil himself stole the Browns out of Cleveland, I didnt watch one game for the 3 years we didnt ave a team, it just hurt to bad

I've declared in my family of a LOT of male football fans (sorry ladies, I'm the only female that talks smack in my family ;) ) that our Detroit Lions should be painted brown!! ;)

I'm stunned my prediction was off, stunned, I tell you.

Ha thnaks for bring this thread back, Im kind of on course, I had the Browns at 7-9, they are 4-6-1

Better (so far) than my prediction - I'm happy they're better than predicted. Not sure they'll get to 7 wins, but 5 or 6 (with the tie) would be a pretty good improvement this year, with a lot of good stuff to work with for next year. :)

I love Football, but when the devil himself stole the Browns out of Cleveland, I didnt watch one game for the 3 years we didnt ave a team, it just hurt to bad

I took several years off after the Cardinals left - basically until the Rams arrived. Didn’t watch much the year the Rams left, but I’m back at it hard this year. I pick a new team to root for 3 or 4 times per Sunday LOL.

The Browns are now 5-7-1 but were feeling Dangerous
dangerous-baker-mayfield-hoodie.jpg

This year the Eagles suck!
I don’t follow them but that’s what I hear at Crap Trap.

This year the Eagles suck!
I don’t follow them but that’s what I hear at Crap Trap.

Update: If the Eagles win another game this year, I'd be surprised. Ah, well. They won the Super Bowl last year, so I'm good

Yeah, I had a bad feeling right from the start this season when even their first two wins were very shaky ones.

But I'm satisfied with one Super Bowl win. I do want the Flyers to win another Stanley Cup while I'm an adult. Their two wins were when I was in high school.

Yeah, I had a bad feeling right from the start this season when even their first two wins were very shaky ones.

But I'm satisfied with one Super Bowl win. I do want the Flyers to win another Stanley Cup while I'm an adult. Their two wins were when I was in high school.

A 76ers NBA Championship would be nice.

A coworker just popped by today with some pictures he took from a 76ers/Celtics game back from 1980. Larry Bird, Dr. J. It was really neat. It was actually from the Nov 1 game, which was Dr. J's career high points game

Update: If the Eagles win another game this year, I'd be surprised. Ah, well. They won the Super Bowl last year, so I'm good

They have another game against the redskins and the redskins don’t have a quarterback. At least not a good one

Last edited:

I didn’t think the eagles were going to win against the rams even with Foles playing. I figured Foles will do better than Wentz but I still had them losing the game.

I didn’t think the eagles were going to win against the rams even with Foles playing. I figured Foles will do better than Wentz but I still had them losing the game.

Yeah, I'm flummoxed. Goff made some mistakes. Defense came up big. Foles took some deep shots. It really all worked well together. I think Wentz overall is a better QB, but Foles played lights-out last night. (maybe Wentz's back injury has been around for awhile?)

Well my NYG had another terrible season but Barkley is a BEAST. He’s amazing...

My husband was at the game today. It was his first home game EVER as a lifelong Giants fan. Even though the game didn’t mean a thing, and the Giants lost, I feel like I got my money’s worth. It was a very entertaining game.

On to the next year!

Right now looking good for the underdogs. Underdogs is winning 10-0 and Vikings are losing.

Let’s have it how did you do?
I predicted the super bowl champions will be 11-5 they were 9-7.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter