Post your Floral!!!

I'm wondering how hard it is to get more roses in an escape bouquet. I haven't heard from my planner yet on my questionaire I sent back where I told her I had questions. I would like ~4 1/2 dozen roses and lots of mickeys. I'm a big girl and I don't want my flowers to be small...

I am trying to get my flowers upgraded too. I am not skinney and i don't want the flowers to be dwarfed!

Be careful what you wish for! ;)

Keep in mind if you are using real flowers they are HEAVY!! And you will get tired of holding/carrying it if it's too heavy. You might want to visit a local florist and see if they can help give you an idea of the weight of a big bouquet.

I'm not a small girl by any stretch of the imagination and I didn't feel that my bouquet was too small. (I can send a pic via PM if you want)

I specifically asked for a mix of flowers with lots of bright color:
cropbouquet1.jpg

i simply adored my bouquet. it was so beautiful!
CM04631-24-08.jpg

013_14A.jpg

CM13821-24-08.jpg

my sisters carried rose wands
CM16371-24-08.jpg

024_2A.jpg

i wasn't thrilled with my centerpieces and should have skipped them...oh well...
100_0690.jpg

100_0689.jpg

not disney's best work...
100_0691.jpg

I am going to use silk. I found the most beautiful bouquet on ebay and was so impressed I emailed the seller to ask if she could do it in my colors. Her name is Barbara and she is the most wonderful person to work with. Her business is called Affordable Elegance. She emails me back within hours and worked tirelessly with me, sending photos back and forth, until we figured out exactly what I wanted. Here is a link to Barbara's ebay store: http://stores.ebay.com/Affordable-Elegance-Silk-Florals
And her website: http://www.affordableelegancesilkflorals.com/

And she really is affordable. I did my bouquet, the groom and 6 attendants for under $200!! I just finished ordering them, but when I get them, I'll post photos! I can't say enough good things about Barbara though, she truely makes me feel like she has dropped everything else to do MY flowers!

Hope that is of some help! :love:
Christine

I wish I would have found her before I ordered my $200 magic kingdom shoot bouquet. Her work is great!

oh..you people don't help with my photo obsession!!

I had a DCL DFTW so I only had a few bouquets to pick from..I picked the tropical bouquet but TOTALLY remade it to go with my pale green vision:
156fvuq.jpg

34zm5nr.jpg

2vls6cx.jpg

This one looks yellow because the lack of flash..but I love it for the flower details
ilbwox.jpg

I had to buy and arrange my own flowers for PALO
5aevcn.jpg

2hoyav6.jpg

Does anyone have any good websites that show pictures of center pieces? But not floral, I am having chocolate colored theme and cant seem to find much as inspiration.

I'm wondering how hard it is to get more roses in an escape bouquet. I haven't heard from my planner yet on my questionaire I sent back where I told her I had questions. I would like ~4 1/2 dozen roses and lots of mickeys. I'm a big girl and I don't want my flowers to be small...

I am trying to get my flowers upgraded too. I am not skinney and i don't want the flowers to be dwarfed!

Me too!!! I wonder how many roses are included as part of the package? I've seen small bouquets and then I see fairly large ones like Lynn's. :confused:

i simply adored my bouquet. it was so beautiful!

I love your bouquet, too!! Do you know roughly how many roses (dozens) were in that?! :goodvibes

I am going to have about 40 - 45 roses, so it will most likely be HEAVY but I am so excited about it and it looking great in pictures. I had to pay $100 extra for the upgrade!

My Bouquet..

MD18546-22-07.jpg

MD18906-22-07.jpg

MD07756-22-07-2.jpg

Dh's bout..
MD07506-22-07.jpg

bridesmaids bouquets...
MD17096-22-07.jpg

jenny034.jpg

memorial candle..
MD05176-22-07-2.jpg

Altar arrangement...
MD06646-22-07.jpg

centerpieces..
MD08186-22-07.jpg

head table..
MD08216-22-07.jpg

cake..
MD08356-22-07-1.jpg

mary I love your floral!!!!! that cake is gorgeous!

WOW Mary

I love your whole wedding, everything is beautiful, your cake is perfect, I love the monograms on it! and your bouquet and centerpieces... fantastic!

The yellow roses on the square vases that you have on the alter are exactly what I want for mt centerpieces at the reception, do you mind me asking how much they were? I'm just trying to get an idea of the cost of my wedding.

Me too!!! I wonder how many roses are included as part of the package? I've seen small bouquets and then I see fairly large ones like Lynn's. :confused:

I love your bouquet, too!! Do you know roughly how many roses (dozens) were in that?! :goodvibes

I am going to have about 40 - 45 roses, so it will most likely be HEAVY but I am so excited about it and it looking great in pictures. I had to pay $100 extra for the upgrade!

The usual escape bouquet is 36 roses. I just had my phone session with Rosie since we swapped over to an escape package. I told her I wanted more roses, and I was not a small girl I wanted my flowers to pop. I'm having between 48 - 52 roses and adding 15 hidden Mickeys and the criss cross wrap with Mickeys on the handle. It is costing me an extra $138. Rosie is so great to work with. She's just like you MOH helping you pick out options. It was very enjoyable to talk to her on the phone.

The usual escape bouquet is 36 roses. I just had my phone session with Rosie since we swapped over to an escape package. I told her I wanted more roses, and I was not a small girl I wanted my flowers to pop. I'm having between 48 - 52 roses and adding 15 hidden Mickeys and the criss cross wrap with Mickeys on the handle. It is costing me an extra $138. Rosie is so great to work with. She's just like you MOH helping you pick out options. It was very enjoyable to talk to her on the phone.

This was JUST the info I was looking for!! Thank you!!! :thumbsup2

thank you everyone!

WOW Mary

I love your whole wedding, everything is beautiful, your cake is perfect, I love the monograms on it! and your bouquet and centerpieces... fantastic!

The yellow roses on the square vases that you have on the alter are exactly what I want for mt centerpieces at the reception, do you mind me asking how much they were? I'm just trying to get an idea of the cost of my wedding.

Pinkerbell- I think they were fairly reasonable- $35-40 each for the square vases with the clear glass and bunch of roses. Feel free to use my pics for inspiration.

jenny034.jpg

I love these ! What are the green flowers/plants? I haven't been able to place them !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter