Post your Floral!!!

Ok here are my flowers......I just wanted simple and I was very pleased with the way everything came out.It was perfect,colors and all.

My bouquet,maid of honor and my mom's flowers.
LT12275-7-08.jpg

LT13005-7-08.jpg

hidden mickey
LT12955-7-08.jpg

LT08795-7-08.jpg

LT08835-7-08.jpg

LT08955-7-08.jpg

I just had rose petals scattered on the caake table and sand ceremony table and down the aisle.
LT09875-7-08.jpg

LT02795-7-08.jpg

LT02835-7-08.jpg

After friday I will be able to post pictures of my centerpieces :) That is when my reception is.

How many flowers were in your bouquet? I want mine big like that!

I would really like to know how many peoples flowers are FAKE or REAL. I am thinking about doing fake flowers because it will be cheaper. My colors are dark & light pink. Anyone have any good suggestions on where I could find some NICE looking FAKE flowers?

here are a couple shots of mine - they were real. We didn't do much and sorry I don't have more closeups - have those in my disney photos online though if you want to venture over there.

052_52.jpg

TriciasWeddingWeekApril2008045.jpg

myboquet.jpg

018_18.jpg

I would really like to know how many peoples flowers are FAKE or REAL. I am thinking about doing fake flowers because it will be cheaper. My colors are dark & light pink. Anyone have any good suggestions on where I could find some NICE looking FAKE flowers?

My future SIL had fake flowers for her wedding. She went through the following websites. They looked so real until you touched them!
http://www.usifloral.com/
http://www.afloral.com/
http://www.flyboynaturals.com/

Enjoy!

I am speaking to Rosie this week about my floral options, can the get flowers in almost any color? (really like the roses)

Yeah I am sure you can!! What color do you want?

Lynn did you ask for the little mickey on the stem or did they put that on automatically? If you requested it did you have to pay extra?

Its sooo cute x

Hey..no I did not ask for them but I knew they would put them on,they do all the time...if you want just tell your planner that you want one just so you know you are getting one.

The only thing you have to pay extra for is if you want the hidden mickey crystals throughout your bouquet.

For my daughters wedding...
she chose a "Mickey" shaped bouquet of small pink roses with white "diamonds" sprinkled throughout.
It was very beautiful and very glittery and very heavy!:eek:
She did not expect it to be so heavy, but managed well.

Wedding9.jpg

A close up...
WeddingAlyssaFlowers2.jpg

The brides maids did not carry flowers, they carried butterflies...
which they all loved as they would have a wedding keepsake that would last.
WeddingShelleeDavinaCarrie.jpg

I love your daughter's dress...where did she get married?

I'm wondering how hard it is to get more roses in an escape bouquet. I haven't heard from my planner yet on my questionaire I sent back where I told her I had questions. I would like ~4 1/2 dozen roses and lots of mickeys. I'm a big girl and I don't want my flowers to be small...

I am trying to get my flowers upgraded too. I am not skinney and i don't want the flowers to be dwarfed!

everyone has such nice fowers

i really wish i could do pink flowers but my fiance said that he didn't want it to be a girlie wedding:sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter