Post your Floral!!!

it's not mine but love it
images

Would love to see any cascading bridal bouquets. My DD is getting married next Sept. and we are enjoying the pre-planning of the flowers. She isn't getting married at Disney, but is doing a Disney cruise with a week in WDW either prior to the cruise or at the end.

I've been looking on the wedding board for a couple of years, as at that time I was planning my VR. And I knew dd would be getting engaged & was looking at the options for when that time came. Ultimately they have decided to get married close to home for their grandparents sakes & due to religious restraints.

THANKS to all you wonderful brides that share you wedding experiences with us all!

Would love to see any cascading bridal bouquets. My DD is getting married next Sept. and we are enjoying the pre-planning of the flowers. She isn't getting married at Disney, but is doing a Disney cruise with a week in WDW either prior to the cruise or at the end.

I've been looking on the wedding board for a couple of years, as at that time I was planning my VR. And I knew dd would be getting engaged & was looking at the options for when that time came. Ultimately they have decided to get married close to home for their grandparents sakes & due to religious restraints.

THANKS to all you wonderful brides that share you wedding experiences with us all!

Here is my cascading bouquet xxx

I see that brides have gone the route of peonies in their silk bouquets but I haven't really seen any in fresh floral- is this a cost issue or are they just not an option?
I'm just getting ahead of myself as far as planning. I'm scared to see what % of my budget will end up going to floral/decor.

Also, is there anything new out there? if so, please share.

Peonies drink up so much water that they would wilt quickly in a bouquet - they need constant water access. Even in a vase they drink faster than other flowers, needing almost a full vase refill daily. At least mine do.

I'm sure some gifted florists are able to make it work, though.

It depends on if they are in season for peonies if they will eat up your budget. They actually work really well in a bounce but tend to be one of the more costly options. Try for a garden variety rose with more texture if peonies are out of season

Has anyone had any experience with Disney floral and silk flowers? We're looking at the silk flower route as real flowers will be such a waste as we can't bring them back to the UK with us....seeing as we're also having a massive celebration back in the UK we would be able to re-use the silk flowers :)

Disney florals have NO pictures they can send us of silk bouquets they have made previously - I have seen some online but the pictures are tiny...any help would be wonderful!!

I think you might be better off bringing your own - either making them yourself or hiring someone on Etsy who can ship them to your resort. Disney Floral charges a LOT for silk bouquets, which is a bummer when you can't see anything ahead of time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter