Post your Floral!!!

Mine was a bridesmaid bouquet. They accidentally brought me that instead of a brides bouquet for my MK shoot, but later they brought me the 'right' bouquet and I actually liked the bridesmaids one better! I am only 5 feet tall so the size of the bridesmaids bouquet was much better for me. I have a billion pictures, so I will post a couple and if you would like to see more, just let me know!

KM16709-9-10-1.jpg

KM17879-9-10-2.jpg

KM01569-9-10-1.jpg

KM02639-9-10.jpg

Aww thank you sweetie - I was truly delighted with it!!! It lasted really well too (despite the Florida heat) and we enjoyed it in our resort room for several days. My friends enjoyed the ceremony floral (which doubled as centrepieces at the reception meal) in their rooms too. I would highly recommend our florist!!!

We got ours off of Etsy. They are Realtouch silk flowers. The seller just shipped them the other day so I will let you guys know how they turned out. Here is a picture from her listing for me:

il_fullxfull240063257.jpg

They are beautiful and in this picture they look so real! I hope they look this real when I get them!

We got ours off of Etsy. They are Realtouch silk flowers. The seller just shipped them the other day so I will let you guys know how they turned out. Here is a picture from her listing for me:

il_fullxfull240063257.jpg

They are beautiful and in this picture they look so real! I hope they look this real when I get them!

May I ask who is the seller? These are beautiful!

Our professional pics came, so now I get to play!!!! I ADORED my bouquet. I asked for something in a bridesmaid size because, as you can tell from my pics, I am short :) My bouquet was pink and lavender roses with white calla lilies and dark blue delphinium with 3 dark amethyst crystals and 2 dark amethyst hidden Mickeys.

bouquetandrings.jpg

brideandbouquet.jpg

boldymonkeykiss.jpg

LD16186-21-11.jpg

I walk with crutches, so I didn't carry my bouquet down the aisle. Our planner placed it on the altar. We also had pink and lavender rose petals on altar.

bouquetonaltar.jpg

altar.jpg

My MOH had a bouquet of 10 roses in light pink, medium pink and lavender with 3 dark amethyst crystals. My FG had a lavender rose flower wand with 1 dark amethyst hidden Mickey. My mom had a pink presentation rose and my dad had a pink bout. DH had a white calla lily bout with 1 dark amethyst hidden Mickey. DH's best man, our RB, officiant had lavender rose bouts and DH's mom had a pink double rose corsage.

girlsflowers.jpg

geek+nerd I love LOVE LOVE your bouquet! Your pictures came out beautifully :goodvibes

Thank you so much! My bouquet was super important to me for some reason, and it took me about 14 months and scouring thousands of pictures on the internet to finally find what I wanted.

Thank you so much! My bouquet was super important to me for some reason, and it took me about 14 months and scouring thousands of pictures on the internet to finally find what I wanted.

All the research really paid off! The combination of colors and floral really just pop in all of your pictures :thumbsup2 The are actually more or less the colors I've been wanting so I think I'm going to be using you as my inspiration:worship:

Linda sweetie - Your bouquet is simply beautiful and the colours work so well together!! The above photos are stunning!!

All the research really paid off! The combination of colors and floral really just pop in all of your pictures :thumbsup2 The are actually more or less the colors I've been wanting so I think I'm going to be using you as my inspiration:worship:

Glad I could help! Just keep in mind that mine was a bridesmaid size, so make sure you specify if you want something bigger. Even as a smaller bouquet, though, it was quite heavy.

Seriously, you have no idea how many times I went back and forth over bouquets. My sister had had it with me. I am so pleased with how it turned out. Randy Chapman was our photographer, and as soon as he opened the box with the flowers in it, he commented that the colors were going to photograph great.

Linda sweetie - Your bouquet is simply beautiful and the colours work so well together!! The above photos are stunning!!

Thank you!

Glad I could help! Just keep in mind that mine was a bridesmaid size, so make sure you specify if you want something bigger. Even as a smaller bouquet, though, it was quite heavy.

Seriously, you have no idea how many times I went back and forth over bouquets. My sister had had it with me. I am so pleased with how it turned out. Randy Chapman was our photographer, and as soon as he opened the box with the flowers in it, he commented that the colors were going to photograph great.

I'm quite short myself so I've been leaning towards the same size. Thanks again for everything! You've been a huge help and are now my bouquet inspiration :)

Our professional pics came, so now I get to play!!!! I ADORED my bouquet. I asked for something in a bridesmaid size because, as you can tell from my pics, I am short :) My bouquet was pink and lavender roses with white calla lilies and dark blue delphinium with 3 dark amethyst crystals and 2 dark amethyst hidden Mickeys.

bouquetandrings.jpg

brideandbouquet.jpg

boldymonkeykiss.jpg

LD16186-21-11.jpg

I walk with crutches, so I didn't carry my bouquet down the aisle. Our planner placed it on the altar. We also had pink and lavender rose petals on altar.

bouquetonaltar.jpg

altar.jpg

My MOH had a bouquet of 10 roses in light pink, medium pink and lavender with 3 dark amethyst crystals. My FG had a lavender rose flower wand with 1 dark amethyst hidden Mickey. My mom had a pink presentation rose and my dad had a pink bout. DH had a white calla lily bout with 1 dark amethyst hidden Mickey. DH's best man, our RB, officiant had lavender rose bouts and DH's mom had a pink double rose corsage.

girlsflowers.jpg

WOW!!!!!:dance3:

Those flowers are absolutely stunning (as were you). I don't typically picture myself with calla lillies, but I may have to do something like that with different pinks. I am definitely saving a picture for my planning session. Thank you for sharing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter