• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Post your Floral!!!

my nightmare is that i have a big round puffy bouquet made entirely of blue carnations.
:scared1:

Thought it was about time I added mine :)

Personal Floral
JS01378-3-10.jpg

Aisle Decoration
JS04818-3-10JS04818-3-10-1.jpg

More Aisle Decoration
JS04228-3-10.jpg

Pre-Reception outside on the patio at the Whitehall Room
JS16828-3-10.jpg

Judi, your flowers were so pretty. I especially like the single rose in the bowl on the WH patio. :)

Judi, your flowers were so pretty. I especially like the single rose in the bowl on the WH patio. :)

Thanks :thumbsup2 Yes I loved how the bowls turned out. I wish I had used the Keepsake Floral to preserve my personal flowers they were so beautiful in person. However the costs kept adding up and I thought it quite an indulgence when I was planning my wedding.

YAY! I can finally play :)

Here is my bouquet:
Copy_of_K_A0081_9-22-10.JPG

And my "something old" (my mom's baby bracelet and my grandmother's ring):
K_A1597_9-22-10.JPG

My nieces hair floral:
K_A0850_9-22-10.JPG

Ceremony Floral:
K_A0818_9-22-10.JPG

Sand Ceremony with petals:
K_A1622_9-22-10.JPG

Head Table:
K_A2197_9-22-10.JPG

I was so happy with every bit of floral for my ceremony/brunch - they did such a great job, it was exactly what I had envisioned!

Did anyone have your bouquet preserved or pressed? If so, who did you use?

Did anyone have your bouquet preserved or pressed? If so, who did you use?

I'm getting mine preserved in a shadow box from Keepsake Floral. I dropped them off a few weeks ago the day after our wedding. If you search the boards for Keepsake Floral you'll find a lot of samples of past brides who've had them preserved. They do amazing work but it comes at a hefty price!
Regardless, I absolutely loved my flowers and I'm very happy to pay to keep them forever. :)

Thanks for all the inspiration ladies! I have my consult with Rosie in an hour and a half! :woohoo:

I have some of my pictures uploaded finally, so I will share my floral!

The huge and beautiful coach centrepiece on our head table. Fresh floral matched my bouquet.
KM21059-9-10.jpg

We also had fresh floral on the cake.
KM19859-9-10.jpg

Petal Toss
KM06769-9-10.jpg

KM06749-9-10.jpg

Sand Ceremony (I don't have any good pictures uploaded)
KM06039-9-10.jpg

KM05989-9-10.jpg

My Bouquet
KM04339-9-10.jpg

Those are what I have uploaded right now. I will re-post if I have some better ones later. Sorry if they are huge!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter