• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Post your favorite "Spirit of DLR" photo

this is my daughter about 1990

disney6.jpg

she will be 24 Tuesday:faint:

tell her happy 24th b-day from us! i looked like that when i was young. ah the good ole days. :)

When I took this picture, I thought I was taking just another parade picture of the heroine from my favorite Disney film. When I actually saw the picture, I realized exactly what I had captured on film.

DSC_0233.jpg

lovely pic, i have one almost exactly like it. i'll post when I can find it. i deleted my pics so I'll add them back soon. check out my myspace pics, go under frontier 07 & voila! faab wknd everyone! :)

When I took this picture, I thought I was taking just another parade picture of the heroine from my favorite Disney film. When I actually saw the picture, I realized exactly what I had captured on film.

DSC_0233.jpg

i have a pic that looks just the same as this! i'll post mine soon. it's on my myspace under frontier travel camp 2007 pics. pls check em out! :)

These pictures are being posted because our new lovely Moderator Sherry E thought they would be fitting for this thread. This is my in-laws and myself at DLR :)

DSC_0458.jpg

DSC_0465.jpg

These pictures are being posted because our new lovely Moderator Sherry E thought they would be fitting for this thread. This is my in-laws and myself at DLR :)

DSC_0458.jpg

DSC_0465.jpg

I love those because not only are they joyful and carefree and really capture that happy feeling of letting your hair down and being a kid at DLR, but they look so effortless and almost spontaneous! It's looks as if you four girls were just kind of merrily strolling along by the Castle or in front of the Golden Gate Bridge, and on a whim, you all decided you were so giddy that you HAD to jump with glee right there, at the same moment!:rotfl:

I love those because not only are they joyful and carefree and really capture that happy feeling of letting your hair down and being a kid at DLR, but they look so effortless and almost spontaneous! It's looks as if you four girls were just kind of merrily strolling along by the Castle or in front of the Golden Gate Bridge, and on a whim, you all decided you were so giddy that you HAD to jump with glee right there, at the same moment!:rotfl:

Thank you :) Actually, when we were getting off a ride I had the idea and we went to the Castle to do it, so it kind of happened that way and when we saw photopass photographer, I'd say "lets do it again!" and the girls would say "YES!!! Lets do it!"

DSC_0458.jpg

DSC_0465.jpg

You are all floating in the air like Pixies. Tinkerbell would be proud of you.
I keep looking at the photo's trying to see your wings. :wizard: Magic! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter