Post your favorite "Spirit of DLR" photo

DSC_0844.jpg

I was just trying to get a picture of the sign, and while I was snapping away, I noticed that the conductor had been waving at me the whole time. It just exemplified cast members for me. He was sitting there, and noticed me taking pictures, and took the time and consideration to wave and smile. I love this picture!

niceconductor.jpg

Thought I post that picture over here as well since it really captures what DL means to me. Tigger's one of my faves and that hug came straight from my heart:goodvibes

3063965640_b26b0c74fa_b.jpg

I thought you guys might get a kick out of this one, It is from my most recent trip. I have other great pics in my TR.

100_2733.jpg

Ah man, i have so many to pick from! I'll try not to do too many. I think the magic of Disneyland is that it doesn't pass anyone up. No matter your age or any other factor..you can't help but to smile the whole time you're there.
068.jpg

securedownload.jpg
(the look on Dh's face! lol)
012.jpg
me on the teacups, laughing so hard I could hardly keep my eyes open!
040.jpg

I just posted a couple of these on the DLR pic of the day thread, but thought they fit into this category too. These are pics of my kids during our first ever Disney trip.

1st up is my DD(7) Kierstyn meeting Pluto
Disneyday2116.jpg

2nd is DD(3) Ashlynn on her first Disney ride ever, Dumbo
DisneyDay1063-Copy.jpg

and last but not least, DS(3) Taylor on the Astro Orbiter with my DH. This one is my favourite of all of our pictures.
Disneyday2013.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter