• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Post your bridesmaid dresses!

This one of my bridesmaids (with her brother)

and this shows the back detail!

Can't make this work!![/B]

I have 4 bridesmaids and 1 jr bridesmaid. I wanted them all to feel comfortable and pretty so I don't want them wearing something unflattering so I chose 4 coordinating dresses from Bill Levkoff they are all the same length, fabric and color and similiar styles but each is a little different. These are the dresses (the actual color is most similiar to the color of the 3rd dress).

222.jpg

243.jpg

231.jpg

200.jpg

Well I'm having a medieval themed wedding so by request of one of my good friends my BM's are all wearing white chemise dressed with dark purple underbust bodices.
hehehe Thank god I have the most hotest set of BM's ever!

heheheh I love pretty ladies hehehhee.

shawnzgirl said:
This is the dress i chose for my bridesmaids to wear....it's quite flattering on everyone. The train is detachable and it actually incorporates almost all the colors of my wedding palette. I am hoping to achieve a romantic winter affair when this whole thing comes together.

bridesmaid.jpg

Where could I get this dress and does it come in other colors? My sister is getting married and I'm the maid of honor so I'm always on the look-out for bridesmaid dresses. She really wants blue dresses and it's been kind of tough finding a dress she really likes. I think this one is beautiful!

Here are my bridesmaids. The maid of honor stood out w/ a white top, and then the rest had 2 styles that they could choose from, they were from the make a match selection from david's bridal. it worked out real well!

388817033107_0_ALB.jpg

dsnyfan6/18 said:
Here are my bridesmaids. The maid of honor stood out w/ a white top, and then the rest had 2 styles that they could choose from, they were from the make a match selection from david's bridal. it worked out real well!

388817033107_0_ALB.jpg

Those are the same dresses I picked, only in Bisque (a light gold). Great minds!! ;)

Here is the dress my bridesmaids will be wearing. The dress is going to be "Euro Red" and the sash will be "Euro Champagne"

knblevs060966l.jpg

dsnyfan6/18 said:

388817033107_0_ALB.jpg

We had the same dress (the halter style with the beading) for both my bridesmaids but in seamist green.

showphoto.php
[/img]

This is my MOH dress, but it'll be in Burnt Orange. We're using Fall colors for my wedding in Nov.

This is the 1st time I'm posting a pic, so let me know if it works or not... :blush:

HI
Here are mine.. This is going to be the color of the dresses below
colorswatches2.jpg

This will be my sisters dress my MOH..

lexidress.jpg

And this will be my bridesmaid dresses

bd.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter