• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Post your bridesmaid dresses!

bridesmaiddresses.jpg

That my girls dresses...bad pic but you get the idea. My colors are lilac & celadon.

hmm, sorry, I copied & pasted the link, but a different page shows up. If you click on the 'bridesmaids' tab, you will see the style 'Jamie lee' in lilac.

I love looking at all of these dresses. I will only have 2 MOH and they will be in red apple or red I am not sure yet it will match my dress. My little girl will be in red with maybe some white not sure :)

When I find that magic dress I will let you know :)

SQ3146_319.jpg

It's not this bright of a green in person! And of course none of my maids are as tall as the model so its a little longer too - just right.

The best part is we got them for just $30 from ESPRIT!

I was just mentioning in another thread that there should be one like this and then I found it :) I don't have my BM dresses picked out yet because my sister's wedding is in April and then I have to wait until the summer of 2007, so we are focusing on her's right now. ;) I'm the MOH. Here are the dresses she picked out. They will be in periwinkle. Her dress has the same neckline and the same lace up back thingie.

f18ba127.jpg

Karen--I love the corset back on the dresses--they are so pretty. Right now Kammie is thinking of black tealength dresses from david's bridal for us girls. I'm sure she'll post what we actually get when she's for sure :)

Because we had all shapes and sizes, I tried to pick something that would be flattering to all. And it didn't hurt that they were only $69!

Stacyandhergirlsedited.jpg

This is the dress i chose for my bridesmaids to wear....it's quite flattering on everyone. The train is detachable and it actually incorporates almost all the colors of my wedding palette. I am hoping to achieve a romantic winter affair when this whole thing comes together.

bridesmaid.jpg

EvilinaDM101 said:
f522c834.jpg

It's going to be pink or a lilac purple color

Yea!! this is fun!! :teeth:

Love this dress....... This would have been perfect - even in the black for our bridesmaid......

shawnzgirl said:
This is the dress i chose for my bridesmaids to wear....it's quite flattering on everyone. The train is detachable and it actually incorporates almost all the colors of my wedding palette. I am hoping to achieve a romantic winter affair when this whole thing comes together.

bridesmaid.jpg

How pretty for a winter wedding. The detail on the train resembles a candy cane without being hokey. I am not a fan of red or burgundy or any shade resembling either of those and I like this dress, that's how good it is ;)

SRUAlmn,

Thanks, that's really sweet of you! I like the candy cane analogy...I didn't even think of it that way!

al

Here is my sister in the dress my girls will be wearing...
47b5d731b3127cce93a393e545f600000015108QcNmTNm0cm

My niece was my MOH (actually our only attendant so she was MOH, BM, best man, ring bearer, flower girl :rotfl: ). She was 17 at the time so I wanted something youthful and that she could wear again for Homecoming or a college formal. The color of the dress exactly matched the tie DH wore and the roses in her wand - it was perfect! I also picked out the shoes, I didn't want anything too "matchy matchy" but something elegant. The shoes were drool-worthy! She looked gorgeous, even if I am a bit biased ;)

47b6dc27b3127cce9854882672c000000017108AYsnLJk0aNv

shawnzgirl said:

bridesmaid.jpg
Wow! Who makes this dress? My bridesmaids already have dresses, I just wanted to know cuz it's really a stunning dress!

EvilinaDM101 said:
f522c834.jpg

It's going to be pink or a lilac purple color

Yea!! this is fun!! :teeth:

Hello EvilinaDM101,
I'm not sure where you're getting that dress, or how much it costs, but I found the dress on www.houseofbrides.com for $139. What I did was, I went to the dress shop to try it on and then ordered it from these people. They are great! ~Jess

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter