Post your bridesmaid dresses!

heres my bm's dresses and in the exact colour they will be wearing.
bridesmaid.jpg

Here is what mine wore

Here's the stock photo from the website (Alfred Angelo)
Bridesmaiddresses.jpg

And a picture of my girls in them
81.jpg

I didn't have any bridesmaids, so here's a pic of my sister (MOH) and I. I let her wear whatever she wanted, and I love what she chose:

100_0172-1.jpg

Edit: sorry for the largo photo- I made it as small as possible in photobucket

This thread hasn't seen any action in a while...

Here's the dress my bridesmaids will be wearing. :)

dress.jpg

I have 6 bridesmaids. Three of them will be wearing this dress. And three.. well that a good question:confused3

My girls will be wearing lula kate. Different top part of the dress but all the same bottom! In Navy Blue Im quite excited!!!!! And my BMs all have said they absolutely love them!! :thumbsup2 Which Is Fab!.

These three are the tops:

LulaKate4-4-12-AD-15.jpg

LulaKate4-4-12-AD-254.jpg

LulaKate4-4-12-AD-463.jpg

This is the bottom: a little more above the knee though :goodvibes

LulaKate4-4-12-AD-195.jpg

Deesknee said:
I like how different this dress is! What matterial is this made of?

Thank you! I really wanted to find non-traditional dresses for my girls. I found these in Dillard's and they are made from glitter tulle and I think satin for the lining.

Thank you! I really wanted to find non-traditional dresses for my girls. I found these in Dillard's and they are made from glitter tulle and I think satin for the lining.

aww, sounds very nice. beautiful!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter