Post Waster Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's just like football, but you can only run 3 steps before you have to pass the ball on. It's horrible though.

Kid whispers to me, "I think she's from Canada." about our counseler. I immediatly begin laughing, because I can't stop thinking of this...
tumblr_lqkhanX2zZ1ql1mvf.gif

I have them all saved on my computer in Extremely High Res

tumblr_lpfrt7ennp1qc0est.gif

Omigod Robyn, you'll never guess what happened today. I was at my best friend's house, and her mom said that she was leaving to go to target with her little brother to get him some last minute stuff for school, and we said we wanted to go because we had nothing better to do. Well, while her brother and her mom went shopping, the two of us were in the My Little Pony aisle for an HOUR. There was a lady working who was passing by and asked us if we were looking for something for a little sibling, and we were just like, "lol no". And at least 10 different little girls looked at stuff in the aisle, and I think they were a little freaked out that two teenage girls were going up to everything and saying,"omg, I want this!". :lmao:

Omigod Robyn, you'll never guess what happened today. I was at my best friend's house, and her mom said that she was leaving to go to target with her little brother to get him some last minute stuff for school, and we said we wanted to go because we had nothing better to do. Well, while her brother and her mom went shopping, the two of us were in the My Little Pony aisle for an HOUR. There was a lady working who was passing by and asked us if we were looking for something for a little sibling, and we were just like, "lol no". And at least 10 different little girls looked at stuff in the aisle, and I think they were a little freaked out that two teenage girls were going up to everything and saying,"omg, I want this!". :lmao:

OMG!!!!
i WANT THE MY LITTLE PONY THROW BLANKET SOOOOOOOO BAD!!!!
AND AT TOYS R US, THEY HAVE A PINKIE PIE PILLOW.
IF SOMEONE DOESN'T GET THOSE FOR ME FOR MY BIRTHDAY/CHRISTMAS, I WILL CRY!!!

OMG!!!!
i WANT THE MY LITTLE PONY THROW BLANKET SOOOOOOOO BAD!!!!
AND AT TOYS R US, THEY HAVE A PINKIE PIE PILLOW.
IF SOMEONE DOESN'T GET THOSE FOR ME FOR MY BIRTHDAY/CHRISTMAS, I WILL CRY!!!
OMG, A MLP THROW?!?! WHERE DO THEY SELL THAT!?
I also want a Rainbow Dash wig. Maybe I'll put that on my Christmas list, I can just imagine asking one of my relatives for it and them being,"Umm, Sarah, what is this one thing you asked for?".

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter