Post Waster Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

LionKingDramaQueen

Thirsting for adventure
Okay...so I was looking at everyone's post count and I realized how many everybody has compared to mine. So, I made this thread to just post random letters or start a conversation if you like (but you may get interrupted often) to get more post count. Cuz just admit it...everyone wants to have tons of posts. Its kinda like bragging rights. So...post on!

tumblr_ll6wz5CjQB1qjmndso1_400.gif

I like this thread :goodvibes

this may be a stupid question but what exactly is pottermore??

A website, JK's "gift" to her fans so say. It will be an interactive online reading experience, w/ activities and new information from JK herself. It opens to the public in October but right now you can try to get early access (which is what I'm trying really hard to do)

this may be a stupid question but what exactly is pottermore??

Well, it's like an online Harry Potter reading experience, and your in the story. Some "lucky people" who enter at the right time get to try the beta version early. It opens for everyone else in October.

oh...i gotcha. and yeah...i no this is like woym but if you just go and post a single letter or some random letters on there you're gonna get some questions...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter