Post Waster Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

yay2.gif

Thanks! WOW! Those pictures are all adorable!!!! Do either of you go on that website photobucket? Would you recommend it?

*♥Chip&Dale♥*;42478701 said:
Photobucket saved my life

lololol no but it makes it SOOO much easier :goodvibes

Thanks for the advice! Night everyone! I need to study! AH! Our teachers can be so picky... I mean, what's the point of a study guide if the right questions are not on it? Aggravates me to no end... Well GOOD NIGHT SLEEP TIGHT DON'T LET THE BED BUGS BITE!!!!!!!

Thanks for the advice! Night everyone! I need to study! AH! Our teachers can be so picky... I mean, what's the point of a study guide if the right questions are not on it? Aggravates me to no end... Well GOOD NIGHT SLEEP TIGHT DON'T LET THE BED BUGS BITE!!!!!!!

I know how ya feel! YAY NO SCHOOL FOR ME!
lolol
Night :goodvibes

Night :)

lol.

I don't have a texan/southern accent. my friend says i have a canadian accent. I am a canadian, so it would make sense if canadians actually had accents.

Wow!! I have a Texan accent. But not a big one. I'm from Houston, so we don't go TOTAL southern-belle...but we have a trace in our talk. When I go on a cruise, I amways entertain everybody with how may time's I say y'all.

Just the other day....here on the DIS, someone asked me what y'all meant after I typed it. I think it was here on the Post Waters, actually. WHo was it??

I watched like 3 hours worth of My Little Pony yesterday, and that made me realize how much I needed a life.

I watched like 3 hours worth of My Little Pony yesterday, and that made me realize how much I needed a life.

I have all of these MLPs recorded, but I havent watched em yet!! And my family's getting mad because their 13 YEAR OLD daughter is using up all the space on the DVR for freakin MY LITTLP PONY!!!

I REGRET NOTHING!!

Chapter I

I crouched on the concrete ground. I tried to keep my breathing silent. Travis did the same on my right and Brittany copied us on my left. I could only hope the truck hid us as we watched the three men moving around. Murderers. Thieves, Vandals. Trespassers. They were all these and more. I kept my eyes trained on one. The leader. The top dog. The boss-man. His name is Eric Malone, and he is the most dangerous criminal in our area. I will not stop until that man is dead or brought to justice. I'd rather dead, but only if I got to kill him personally.
I mouthed, "Ready?" Brittany nodded, and I realized she was scared. Brittany never showed what she was feeling. Which meant she was terrified. Unfortunately, there wasn't much I could do about it. I turned to Travis. Travis held one finger up and pulled out the weapons. I always admired and disapproved of how easily Travis could get the guns. And these weren't cheap crap. These were the good guns, the standard issue to police officers. Brittany and I each took one gun and hid them in our jackets. I watched Malone like a hawk. This time hee had murdered two people and was running an illegal drug trade. Brittany, Travis and I had already solved the case. We just had to end it.
I watched as the three criminals went inside the car place and closed the door. After a moment, Travis nodded. Time to start the count. The count never fails. You count to sixty, and if they don't come out and if you don't hear a car starting in the back, they're in there, and it's as safe as it can get to go in there and attempt at catching some criminals. I counted to sixty and waited. Then I nodded.
Travis stood up first, then me, and then Brittany. We moved quietly towards the building.
"Ready?" I mouthed again. They nodded, and I kicked down the door. We saw them immediately. We pulled out our guns. "Drop your weapons!" I yelled.
Eric Malone smirked at us. "Well if it isn't Scooby Doo Sam. Looks like you brought Shaggy and Velma with you. But where are Fred ad Daphne?"
"Drop. Your. Weapons." I repeated.
"No." Eric replied.
"I'm going to count to three. If your weapons aren't on the ground on three, we'll shoot."
"Oh, I'm so scared!" Eric mocked. Malone was playing with us, and it was really getting on my nerves.
"One. Two. Two and a half. Two and three quarters-"
"Three." Malone said, and shot. Brittany and I dodged, but poor Travis wasn't fast enough. We heard him yelp and fall to the ground. We turned around. Travis was lying on the floor with a dart in his arm. And not just any dart. These were tranquilizer darts.
I looked straight at Malone. "Hm, tranquilizer darts. Is this one of thosse times where you try to kidnap us and we pull those fantastic all nighters? Y'know with the hard chairs and the complete darkness?"
I turned to Brittany and began casually talking to her. "If you think about it, we haven't had one of those in a long time.. I've kinda missed these. It just brings everyone together, huh? I'm sure if Travis were awake, he'd be cheering and jumping up and down." During this whole talk, I was sending Brittany a message. Certain words were code, and I was also talking with my hands and I was moving my eyes. And by Brittany's expressionless face and worried eyes, she got the message. I suddenly fell forward into Brittany. Brittany tripped over Travis' unconcious body. "Oh, I'm sorry Travis, I didn't mean to push Brittany into you." Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Brittany escaping silently into the night.
I shrugged at the criminals, trying not to smile. "I don't know why I fell over. I must have slipped. Clumsy old me. Am I the only one with a sense of deja vu here? 'Cause I really feel like we'vee done this before. I know, shocking, right? I mean, if you just think about it-"
Eric Malone shot me mid thought, and I collapsed to the ground.

Posting Chapter two in a minute.

I looooove it! I like the characters a lot and I want to know more about them! Woot! And I like the plot! Good job!!

I looooove it! I like the characters a lot and I want to know more about them! Woot! And I like the plot! Good job!!

Thanks! I never got to post chapter two last night so I will when I get home. But I'll tell you a little about the characters. This part won't neccesarliy be in the book though.

Sam: Sam's sixteen and the leader of the trio. She's been wanting to kill Malone since she was eight because he murdered her parents, but that isn't revealed to the readers until later in the story. Sam and the others have solved cases before, and have ran into Malone multiple times. Sam's a huge tomboy. Her real name is Samara Parker and after chapter 3 she starts going by Spencer. She's very sarcastic and goofs around a liitle when she's dealing with the criminals.

tell you about travis, brittany and malone later.

Travis: Travis is seventeen

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter