Post Waster Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay....the new thread host will be announced by the end of the week. But right now I'm having a hard time deciding what to do. As you know...there have been some recent...issues. And based on who the new host is...this thread could stay with the same group of people or take on a whole new group. Therefore...I am still deciding whether to actually follow through with the poll thing for various reasons. I wil announce what I'm going to do soon, hopefully, though.:)

tumblr_lqnsh5mzUA1qhcgefo1_250.gif

tumblr_lqnsh5mzUA1qhcgefo2_250.gif

Abbi- LionKingDramaQueen 1
Becca- Chip and Dale 6
Sars- mickey'sbff 2
Sara- MickeyisBeast 8
Brandon- BK228 1
Robyn- Disney~Cutie 6
Caitlyn- Fairywings 1

This thread is now closed!!! I will post on here one more time, announcing the winner. But...so we don't get in trouble, lets just stop post wasting for...hmmm..3 days?? Maybe sooner. Still thinking on it...

And.......the next PW Host isssss...

ROBYN (Disney~Cutie)!!!!!

Congrats!!!

Now...don't go and get all mad until you hear my reasoning. Well, I'm sitting here thinking about what to do, when I get an idea. I remember a while back, this person on some thread would always calculate how many posts each person had gotten. I always thought that was a good idea, so I decided to put it to good use. think that if someone is gonna host a thread, they need to be active on it. Soooo, I calculated all of the posts for our nominees:

Robyn- 500
Beccaboo- 498
Sars-413
Abbi-o-131
Sara-94
Caitlyn- 56
Brandon- 30

So..since Robyn has been most active on this thread (with Becca coming RIGHT behind) I thought that she would make the greatest host. Also, to be fair with her, she was the first EVER person to ask to be host. That just shows that she really wanted it!! :goodvibes CONGRATS!!

Robino, you may start the next thread whenever you see fit!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter