Post Waster Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

When you get to the point in your life when you write, "fish and ketchup" as your biggest fears when filling out a survey on facebook.

*♥Chip&Dale♥*;42597116 said:
danggg Adam Levine...whyyy youu sooo hawt!!??!!!
Pat Monohan is hotter! But it's also stranger cause he's old enough to be my father....

*♥Chip&Dale♥*;42597157 said:
:D don'tchahatewhenthathappens!! lmao that just sounded like everyday I find a hot guy whos 50 walking around :lmao:
I hate that! All the guys I like are like that! I don't like any teenage popstars, I just have crushes on celebrities that are between the ages of 20 and 45!

I hate that! All the guys I like are like that! I don't like any teenage popstars, I just have crushes on celebrities that are between the ages of 20 and 45!

hahaha *cough* SNAPE ♥ *cough* But like I like the 20-25 yr olds those are okay but the 50-65 year olds are what makes my parents worry hahaha

*♥Chip&Dale♥*;42597239 said:
hahaha *cough* SNAPE ♥ *cough* But like I like the 20-25 yr olds those are okay but the 50-65 year olds are what makes my parents worry hahaha
:lmao:

This is the conversation I had with my mom when I found out Lee Dewyze was engaged (except it was through text)

Me: MOMM!!! LEE IS ENGAGED! THIS IS A CRISIS! well, not for him, but you get what I'm saying.
Mom:Sorry Sarah, I guess he couldn't wait until you were his age, and he would be nearly 40.

This is the conversation I had with my mom when I found out Lee Dewyze was engaged (except it was through text)

Me: MOMM!!! LEE IS ENGAGED! THIS IS A CRISIS! well, not for him, but you get what I'm saying.
Mom:Sorry Sarah, I guess he couldn't wait until you were his age, and he would be nearly 40.

This is mine:
Me: mom isn't he soo cute *shows picture of snape*
Mom: yup...well that's gross..
me: MOM! I LOVE HIM! I WANNA TOUCH HIS HAIR!!!
Mom: okay rebecca...
Me: MOM! If we had kids they would have his hair!!
Mom: hes almost 60..
Me: the heart wants wat the heart wants...

my mom just walked away hahhaa

*♥Chip&Dale♥*;42597357 said:

This is mine:
Me: mom isn't he soo cute *shows picture of snape*
Mom: yup...well that's gross..
me: MOM! I LOVE HIM! I WANNA TOUCH HIS HAIR!!!
Mom: okay rebecca...
Me: MOM! If we had kids they would have his hair!!
Mom: hes almost 60..
Me: the heart wants wat the heart wants...

my mom just walked away hahhaa

Me: Moooom! Me and Lee are totally gonna get married someday <3333
Mom: He's cute, but he's like 12 years older than you.
Me:So! How much older than you is Dad?
Mom:...uh, two years....
Me: Well we all can't be perfect, now can we?

Whoever has never seen Friends needs to go watch it now. It's on Nick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter