Post all SW questions concerns, etc. here...

Southwest changed flight times for my route; ended up booking connecting flights, both ways. Ugh!!!

Next booking window opens 03/13/2019 for flights through 11/02/2019 (subject to change).

Last edited:
Booked our August return flights to MHT, $5 cheaper than our rates to MCO...in line with what I expected based on their summer prices. Happy with the time as well!

Fares released for my dates....but I don’t fly enough to know if it’s a good price or not! :guilty: They’re at $134 each way, from Maine. I know the last trip, I didn’t book on release day and I was eventually able to get one way at $97. Of course the other way was $170. :rolleyes2

What is the low fare finder?
On the booking page, after entering your itinerary to search, there will be a small green box, to the right of the date range. Clicking on that will open up a calendar, showing the lowest fares for each day of the month, for your itinerary.

Last edited:
Fares released for my dates....but I don’t fly enough to know if it’s a good price or not! :guilty: They’re at $134 each way, from Maine. I know the last trip, I didn’t book on release day and I was eventually able to get one way at $97. Of course the other way was $170. :rolleyes2
I'd consider it a good price. We're flying from Manchester, NH--$159 to Orlando, $154 home, in August. I consider those good prices...$313 round trip. Last Thanksgiving was $570/person roundtrip out of Hartford, CT.

I was able to book us too and very happy! $106 each way direct from Buffalo. Good flight times too. Gets us there early and home at a reasonable time even with the 3 hour drive home from the airport.

Was on a roll so just booked our night before using parksleepfly.com and paying the same amount for hotel and parking as I would for parking alone. It's all coming together!

Next step, 180 mark to book meals in March.

Those sound like pretty good prices. They might go down but there is no guarantee that they will.

Needing some info regarding airport arrival times. Was hoping for a departure from STL around 1-2pm instead there is an 11:55am or a 5:05pm. We can get to the airport by 11am but not much earlier. SW suggests an arrival time 90 min before departure. If I book the 11:55am that’s just not giving enough time right? Or would we be ok as long as we hustle? It’s a Sunday direct flight if that makes a difference. We’ve flown out of Memphis but haven’t flown out of STL in years. I’m just trying to decide whether is worth it to risk or not?? I understand the repercussions if we don’t make it, but I’m also trying to be realistic and understand that they try to get you there way ahead! Help or others experiences please!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter