Poll: Xmas gift for bus driver or teacher?

Do you give a Christmas gift to your child’s teacher and/or bus driver?

• Teacher only

Votes: 20 27.0%
  • Bus driver only

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Both

Votes: 27 36.5%
  • More than both

Votes: 12 16.2%
  • Don’t gift

Votes: 15 20.3%

• Total voters
I guess my colleagues and I like to live dangerously. Not only will most of us go ahead and eat a homemade gift, but each year one of the grades does a huge food festival related to their social studies curriculum, where each student (about 300 kids) brings in a dish. That grade's teachers send out an invitation to staff to join them, and believe me, very few decline.

We live dangerously, too! Homemade goodies get eaten, and when the sixth grade does their heritage projects, staff members tend to pop-in to those classrooms to "see" what food was brought.

I always do gift cards. My own kids are in middle school and high school, and I still do gift cards although not as much. I am always amazed at the amount of middle and high school teachers I see at games, plays, concerts, etc. so I feel they deserve a little extra, too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter