POLICY CHANGE (? 100 day ADR ?'s)

lillygator said:
I got through on two phones first thing and the CRT breakfast was sold out for my entire trip already.

That really stinks. Unfortunately, I think your problem might have been a result of CM's not understanding and applying the policy properly. Once they get the few kinks ironed out, I don't think this will be a problem (Here's to wishful thinking :drinking: )

I called at my 90th day earlier this week and had no problems getting what I wanted, when I wanted (even with my AAA confirm #..thanks to jackskellingtonsgirl for your help :goodvibes )...though I wasn't trying for any of the really difficult to get ADR's. The worst thing was having to do Chef Mickey's about a half hour before I wanted...and if that's the worst thing, I have no complaints! :cheer2:

that's what makes me so mad!! I mean for 4 days nothing was available and it was my 91st-94th days out that I was looking for. I will try back each day but I thought this 90+10 was supposed to help!

I was calling this week also and was told that CRT was sold out for the month of October. But then she told me to call back every morning. More ADR's open up everyday. So they must be limiting the ADR's they are taking from people at the 90 day mark. I did call Tuesday and got through. So I got CRT for Oct. 24th at 8:05. I was very excited. I hope you can get it too. I know what you mean about the breakfast appealing to you. That is why I tried so hard. Love the princesses, but love the food too.

Debbie

So - they must open up seats....I called first thing this morning. Got through on two phone lines again and booked CRT for 10/27 at 9am....a lot later than I would like but that is ok. I am still going to keep my lunch for later and try and change this CRT for 10/30....but if that doesn't work I have this one!
I explained to the CM what I was told yesterday and she said she was understanding that some seats do open up at the exact 90 days. I realize WDW will never be able to get all the CM's on the same page but really!!

so Yeah!!! :jumping1: I was running around the house and my eldest daughter was dancing with me!!

So is mousesavers wrong and CRT is the 90+10 or are the CM's still confused and just some of them are booking it? It would be nice to know before my window opens but then again that gives them about a month to sort it out.

My experience - yesterday was my 90th day from check in date...I booked everything I wanted but when it came to CRT - the CM said it was sold out for breakfast my entire stay....and I had to be one of the first callers...they picked up at 6:59am! and I blurted that out first! He also said that, no, they do not open tables at the 90th day from the exact date. So he found a late lunch on one of my days which I took. Regardless I was still planning on calling each morning. So I called again this morning and voila! There was a 9am for 10/27!

But - I think your question is can you book CRT earlier than the 90 days from the date? yes...I have been able to.

This is true. You will now be able to book all of your ARs on the first day of your 90 day mark. You have to be staying on property and it is for the first 10 days of the trip only.

HTH

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter