Not open for further replies.
Good night, Fuzzy. Welcome back!

Tig, did you see Becky on here earlier? I missed her. :sad2:

Tigger&Belle said:
teva, I missed Becky. :(

Paige, I am here.

Glad you didn't take the bait............... :thumbsup2

Goodnight Fuzzy. :wave:

Ced, she's gonna be busy with finals for a while.

Goodnight Teva. :wave: :grouphug:

It must've been quick Tig! I never saw it!!!

Tiffer, my brother sent me some pics of his trip to Florida. He stayed with some friends in a house on the river and they have manatees that swim in the river!

He wasn't in any of the pics though...............I told him to send me some more.........see if he's in those. ;)

paigevz said:
Glad you didn't take the bait............... :thumbsup2

Goodnight Fuzzy. :wave:

Ced, she's gonna be busy with finals for a while.

I figured that might be it. Well if my cards don't go out at least I'll have someone besides myself to blame :rolleyes1 :rotfl2: .

Good night to all who are going that way :teeth: .

Has Shug resurfaced :confused3 ?

Ash, I said it a couple pages back, but I had Indian food for dinner. :cool1: I thought of you. :teeth:

Hiya Ash..........saw you met Jay last night, she's the reason I'm stopping off in Kentucky on the way to Virginia in March. :thumbsup2

Tigger&Belle said:
Ash, I said it a couple pages back, but I had Indian food for dinner. :cool1: I thought of you. :teeth:
Mmmmmmm! Was it good? What did you have? Did you get some bread???? I'll probably eat Indian on my birthday this weekend.

paigevz said:
Hiya Ash..........saw you met Jay last night, she's the reason I'm stopping off in Kentucky on the way to Virginia in March. :thumbsup2
I met Jay breifly, I didn't have much time to be online last night b/c I had been online for 7 hours earlier yesterday working on the wasabi project. Where are you goin in Va?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter