PMS in a Handbasket--Don't be afraid, just bring us food... Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

L107ANGEL

<font color=purple>Tipsy Pioneer (Committed PUI)<b
Good Morning Paige :yay: I am leading the riddle today :smokin:

Good morning.

paigevz said:
T and Myst, have either of you ridden the Fire and Ice Dragons at Universal?
Yep, and I love them! I like the back of one and the front of the other (front of the one that looks like you are going to hit the building). The last time I rode I kind of did a blacking out thing, so don't know what that's all about. Did the same thing with the Mini-Cooper ride at Kings Dominion/Island and think it's a blood pressure thing, but it's a bit scary and makes me wonder what's in my head that shouldn't be there (I've had MRIs, though, and don't think there is, but I've also had an aunt die of a cerebral hemmorage when I was a kid, so I get a :crazy: when it comes to this sort of thing. But I love Fire and Ice! Can't wait until Jake can ride.

We were going to go Spring vacation, but had to cancel that trip because of my DH's job. That's what I've been thinking of the last couple mornings and why I've been waking up :sad1: Yes, I know that's petty, but right now a lot of petty things, added with some not so petty are adding up.

bigmerle1966 said:
I am having dental planing and root scaling or one or the other can't remember. :sad2: Anywho what does that entail and as a big wussy, am I gonna freak out. The lady I talked to on the phone said the Dr. would take care of me, but this will be the first time I am seeing him.
So YOU can call you a wuss, huh. Going to TP your own house? ;)

Back to catching up from last night. You all need to stop this jabbering. :p

Aw, that's not petty. :hug:

So you can ride the Dragons w/no probs but the RnRC gives you a migraine?

I love the RnRC, but the dragons messed my head up completely. I couldn't even walk right afterwards, and I wasn't right for a good couple hours.

There are 40!! more pages here than when I went to bed last night.

I was just looking at some old threads. Last Christmas I started the 'my tree fell over' support group. I hope no one loses an Nsync ornament this year. :guilty:

Morning. I'm grumpy so there's a good possibility of snark today. DS had hockey at 5:30 this morning so he shut the bathroom door really hard, which woke me up at 5:00. That's a no-no. :mad:
And my tummy hurts.
So somebody give me a link to Shug's trip report and pics. I'm too lazy to find them myself.
Thanks.

bananiem said:
Morning. I'm grumpy so there's a good possibility of snark today. DS had hockey at 5:30 this morning so he shut the bathroom door really hard, which woke me up at 5:00. That's a no-no. :mad:
And my tummy hurts.
So somebody give me a link to Shug's trip report and pics. I'm too lazy to find them myself.
Thanks.
Snark away!!! And I'll find you a link..............

Here's part of my catching up. :teeth:

PrincessJasmine08 said:
Why is it that every new person who comes in here mentions Tig! She gets around! :rotfl: Yes, this is where she hangs out. I'm PJ, nice to meet you.
That made me laugh this morning. Makes me sound like a DIS slut! :rotfl2: Yes, I get around and that's one thing that I said that I really like about the contest. I was kind of holing up here a bit since I've been kind of down (I didn't say the kind of down part in the WPASADI post ;) ) and this contest is encouraging me to get back out and be more sociable.

sumrmist said:
maybe shes a social butterfly....Ive always just hung out on budget boards until this all started...now Ive made friends with my teammates...and Im a friend junkie so heres a place to make some more...thanks for the warm welcome. I normally wont go post on a thread where it seems there been a following for a while but Tig seems friendly enough and so do you guys....
Glad that you found the thread! And yes, it's a very friendly group. A bit strange, I'll have to warn you. You won't know if you'll get tears, happiness, jokes (usually in poor taste, but we try to keep to DIS standards...) or what exactly, but we have fun and the topics change quickly. :teeth:

sumrmist said:
aww you guys gave me a nickname already? my first night here I thought that might be what it was but didnt want to look stupid my first night either..LOL
Don't worry about that--most of us look stupid on a daily basis! :rotfl2:

and I thought that Snarky Tuesday was just a rumour - are you serious? it's a real day of the week? is it EVERY Tuesday? or just the first Tuesday of the month?

so, the pills were in the catfood???? colour me snarky AND confused?

Well, Happy Snarky Tuesday everyone!

Tigger&Belle said:
Don't worry about that--most of us look stupid on a daily basis! :rotfl2:

Hey...I resemble that remark!

Crap...it's after 8. I was supposed to be at wal-mart by now!

Thanks for the linky-winky, paigey-waigey. :thumbsup2
Sounds like a great trip Shug!!! There seemed to be a common thread though. :rolleyes: And no bowling?

bavaria said:
and I thought that Snarky Tuesday was just a rumour - are you serious? it's a real day of the week? is it EVERY Tuesday? or just the first Tuesday of the month?

It's every Tuesday :dance3: :rotfl2: . Sometimes it carries over to other days if we have a snarkiness overload :teeth: .

Tig, did you ever tell us why the cat is medicated :confused3 . Wonder if I can get some for our fish :scratchin . Of course DD wants a "real" pet, this might be just the motivation I need ;) .

paigevz said:
Snarky Tuesday!!!! :Pinkbounc
:cool1: :banana: :Pinkbounc :yay: You know that I was behaving like yesterday was! And the contest starts tonight, too!

Yes, Paige, it's not that petty and it does have me upset, but in the whole big picture it's not that major. I'm just a big whiny baby sometimes and I want to go. But there are some people who never get to go. And I feel that I shouldn't say anything to you because you are battling something even greater. :hug:

bavaria said:

Snarky Tuesday is for real. :teeth:

Seriously, the cat was given the Xanax when we had all the guests in the house for Zach's Bar Mitzvah. He normally will hide under a bed for a week, only coming out at night to use the litterbox and eat. But we had people staying all over the house, so that would have been a problem (we had 14 guests at our most busy). As soon as most of them went home and only my mom and sister were here, he was fine (which is good for him and he wasn't medicated at that point, only when we had lots of people in the house).

Oh, and the funny thing is that this cat is Tigger...Yep, Tig is the one who was taking the Xanax. He's the one with issues. Why isn't that surprising? :rotfl:

I was curious and tried it a couple times (with the dosing advice of a PMS thread Xanax expert ;) ) and it wasn't bad, especially for someone like me who gets migraines normally if she has alcohol (even a drink or two--even though I didn't last night :thumbsup2 ). Wouldn't mind my own Rx for it, but knowing me I won't even make the appt since that's a whole other hang-up of mine. :rolleyes:

phorsenuf said:
Hey...I resemble that remark!
You know it's true! :teeth:

Shugardrawers said:
What kind of dentist doesn't have nitrous available???? :confused3 Some don't use it but that's very few. It will probably take 2 to 4 visits to get the whole thing done. If you are a nervous patient you might want to seek a 2nd opinion with a dentist who does offer it. I'm a huge fan of nitrous.

ETA that's not to say he's a bad dentist. Just that most do offer it. If you've done ok up till now you will be fine without it. It's not an anesthetic or narcotic, it's a relaxer.

That is weird but the lady did assure me he would take care of me so I will give him a try. He at least sounds better than the last witch I had.

Jsut stopping by to say hello and good morning.

Shug sounds like a most wonderful trip and thank you for the pictures! You are a real trooper there with getting drunk every night. You did us proud! :teeth:

Not only is today Snarky Tuesday, it is POTC2 Tuesday. We need some pictures in its honor!

bavaria said:

It's every Tuesday and sometimes Weds. and Thursday....... :rotfl:

bigmerle1966 said:
It's every Tuesday and sometimes Weds. and Thursday....... :rotfl:

I'm afraid that I'm having snarky month (November) and it's becoming snarky Dec. Maybe even a snarky year.

Hi Jas :wave2: How are you today?

potc2.jpg

potc2.jpg

normal_GROUPI4.gif

orlando-bloom-potc2.jpg

norrie12.jpg

T&B, doing pretty good today so far, thank you very much! :thumbsup2

4's, you rock! I am drooling all ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter