PMS in a Handbasket--Don't be afraid, just bring us food... Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aimee K said:
Yes Wife.... those two must have been separated at birth ;)

psst aimee, they know her name here too. luv refuses to call her mrs froggy, etc, so she calls her jules all the time.

Well I guess I better get up and start dinner.

Quick someone talk me out of it. :rotfl:

Froggyswife said:

have to go pick up YOUR daughter in a few minutes anyways...

Froggyswife said:

Stop! No, don't, you might, you might.................you might MISS CHACHI!!!!!!!!

does anyone here belong to this funny looking thing in mysig? apparently someone decided he belongged there,,lol,, uhhhhh

thanks tag fairry,, i think.. or is it Siggy fairy now?

FroggyinArk said:
psst aimee, they know her name here too. luv refuses to call her mrs froggy, etc, so she calls her jules all the time.

Thanks Froggy. I never want to give up anyone's super secret identities. It's a superhero thing I guess.

Aimee K said:
Thanks Froggy. I never want to give up anyone's super secret identities. It's a superhero thing I guess.

Your a good superhero amiee. :thumbsup2

Hey you got chachi too. Hummmmmm tag fairy must Know i am not a chachi fan :lmao:

Froggyswife said:
Your a good superhero amiee. :thumbsup2

Hey you got chachi too. Hummmmmm tag fairy must Know i am not a chachi fan :lmao:

dont htink that matters,,lol,, i'mnot a big fan either

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter