PMS in a Handbasket--Don't be afraid, just bring us food... Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

beckmrk04

<font color=red> Considers naming first-born Coca-
Tig- glad I could make ya laugh! It's funny: when Tom Cruise bought his UltraSound machine, I thought: "What a wacko." Now I think, "Well, that'd be kinda cool..."

Except who knows what constant ultrasounds would do to a baby, but it would be neat to see the baby all the time, without the baby crying or needing to be fed! :rotfl:

tevagirl said:
Becky, that's so exciting! I love her name!

THANK YOU. :goodvibes

I mentioned the other night that I asked people's opinions on another (not-so-nice) board, and they ripped it to shreds. And then I got mad at myself for caring what some not-so-nice strangers thought about it anyway. Most people we have told have really liked it (even if it IS different).

beckmrk04 said:
THANK YOU. :goodvibes

I mentioned the other night that I asked people's opinions on another (not-so-nice) board, and they ripped it to shreds. And then I got mad at myself for caring what some not-so-nice strangers thought about it anyway. Most people we have told have really liked it (even if it IS different).

Screw 'em. I like it and that's all that matters. :teeth:

bigmerle1966 said:
I know I am so ashamed of myself. I think she is in bed now, maybe she won't read back to far.

Merle, we all better post a lot so your major transgression can be hidden. Get talkin'!

Becky--I am sorry about your mom. That is so hard to have a parent not feeling well and to deal with that role reversal. Are you feeling better these days?

Hey!!!

I went to the grocery store, expecting to come back and have the thread be over 18,000 posts, be you all were waiting for me! :love: :cool1: ;) :teeth:

Oh, and I checked...it was a new record...took us exactly 3 1/2 days to get 1000 posts. Our normal when we are posting a lot is 1000 in a week. :rotfl2: And that was without teva most of the time. ;)

I wish I had known you were going to the store, Tig. I need a few things.

tevagirl said:
I wish I had known you were going to the store, Tig. I need a few things.
I'll be back in a couple days--will get you whatever you want then. :thumbsup2 Trust me, I wouldn't want to be there any longer than possible tonight--my DH went... :rolleyes:

Funny thing happened when I was checking out. I was in a regular lane and was just finishing up. The cashier had rung everything up and had bagged everything and I was paying. Someone came up to checkout and she looked out the lane I was in, which was empty, but then she looked at her cart and knew she could go to the express lane, so she walked down two lanes to see if the express lane had a line. :confused3 Why I didn't know since the regular lane didn't have a line. :rotfl: She ended up coming back to the lane I was in, even though I was hoping someone would come up to check out before she came back. :lmao:

Goooood evening everyone. There is too much to catch up on so just let me know if I missed something really good or another naughty PM :thumbsup2

some one come figure out why dws computer wil not recognize the printer?

Hi Sajetto, Froggy and Froggette. :wave:

Mama Becky and Tig too.

We just got back from seeing Michael's grandparents (first time I've seen them in a couple of months). Fun, Fun :rolleyes:

Other than that nothing really exciting here.

Tig, new tags again! ;)

FroggyinArk said:
some one come figure out why dws computer wil not recognize the printer?

Have they been properly introduced?

Hi FW! How are you?

Becky, I can't keep track either.

Jet, nothing too naughty tonight. You read the sneezing thread yesterday, right? :rotfl:

Hiya Teva, well let me see my dh (place any D word you want in front of the h :lmao: ) took my laptop to work today and while I worked like a dog scraping and painting a house he sat in his truck and chatted on message boards all day. :rolleyes: But at least he didn't get out there and do something he isn't supposed to. I will be SOOOOOOOOOOO glad when the doctor says he can take off that splint and go back to work. He is about to drive me nuts! :crazy:

Tigger&Belle said:
Jet, nothing too naughty tonight. You read the sneezing thread yesterday, right? :rotfl:

Yeah, who new a sneeze could do so much for someone. :confused3 I'm envious of all of those on the thread that can have multiple sneezes :lmao:

There are things that Froggy can do with a splint! And what he can't do, there's always pepper. :thumbsup2 :teeth:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter