PMS in a Handbasket--Don't be afraid, just bring us food... Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
paigevz said:
Hiya Aimee.............so Angel, we are searching the CB for your tags???? :confused3 How the heck did that happen?
I was naughty :guilty: I want Chachi back!!!!!!

Tiffer said:
DId you ask the TF nicely for them back???

nah...I don't want them back (is that blasphemy?) They were real old and I was rebelling. LOL

Hey Siily- the Doc does sound optimistic. 2 years ago my dad was diagnosed with lung cancer-inoperatable. After some tests they saw it metasticized to his back. They gave him about 8 months. He underwent chemo and despite a 2% cure rate he beat it! Then last year after not shaking a cold went for some tests and the ended up doing a 5 way bypass! One thing we are in this family is very optimistic. So despite what Drs. may say negatively, we don't tend to believe them. LOL
I'll keep you and your mom in my prayers.

I made beef stroganoff. I hate cooking for myself (I don't mind cooking for other people, though). It just seems like a waste of time, food and energy cooking for ONE. (Well, two, kind of... Didn't think about that!)

Not that things are much different when DH is home- he is so darn picky!

phorsenuf said:
nah...I don't want them back (is that blasphemy?) They were real old and I was rebelling. LOL

Hey Siily- the Doc does sound optimistic. 2 years ago my dad was diagnosed with lung cancer-inoperatable. After some tests they saw it metasticized to his back. They gave him about 8 months. He underwent chemo and despite a 2% cure rate he beat it! Then last year after not shaking a cold went for some tests and the ended up doing a 5 way bypass! One thing we are in this family is very optimistic. So despite what Drs. may say negatively, we don't tend to believe them. LOL
I'll keep you and your mom in my prayers.

Wow, 4's, that's amazing.

L107ANGEL said:
I was naughty :guilty: I want Chachi back!!!!!!
They TOOK muscle boy too???? I am not sure I should be here tonight......................

paigevz said:
They TOOK muscle boy too???? I am not sure I should be here tonight......................

She gave him up willingly for the sheriff. :sad2:

We all say that when he goes it's because he'll get hit by a bus. He'll out live us all....but that's fine by me. I'm real close to my dad. He'll be 70 in December so he's doing great!

Ok sorry guys Frog came home from work and reminded me that report cards were out today and we had to go pick them up. Not so good either dd got 3 C's 1 B and 2 A's. I think she may be in for a grounding. (the a's are in pe and music those don't count all she has to do is show up for class.)

We got report cards yesterday for dd12. She only got two c's. We're okay with one of them, in Math, she has a lot of trouble. Language Arts is quite another thing... she is poetic, reads, and writes very well.

Tiffer said:
Can I change the DIS Veteran thing w/out losing my tag?

I am really just holding on to it for T&B until she's off the naughty mat.
Tiffer, I didn't see that you got that one! :rotfl2: That's not the good Mr Clean tag that I used to have, though... :banana:

Aimee K said:
We got report cards yesterday for dd12. She only got two c's. We're okay with one of them, in Math, she has a lot of trouble. Language Arts is quite another thing... she is poetic, reads, and writes very well.

I am okay with her C in math is almost a B less than 2 points. Her English is another thing she wants to be an author for chrissakes and actually she already is just haven't got her book typed up yet and sent off. The C in Science is what really ticks me off cause just 3 and a half weeks ago when we got progress reports it was an A+. It went down 2 whole letter grades in 3 weeks!!! She made great on her test but she is slacking off on her daily grades for homework.

Aimee K said:
Well, I did Swedish Meatballs and noodles a la the McCormacks seasoning packets. It was thisclose to being a fishstick night.
:eek: Careful, you don't want to get banned, do you? :rotfl2: :p

Well, if it's only the science, maybe she just didn't realize the daily work would count so much? :confused3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter