PMS in a Handbasket--Don't be afraid, just bring us food... Part 22a

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning all! It's been busy 'round these parts the past few weeks (Disney, busy at the Holidays?? The horror!) so I havent been on much. It doesnt look like it will slow down too much until January, but we'll see!

And I got John Leguizamo's autograph the other day. I love him :love:

You lucky dog!!!!! He is sooooo funny!

BTW, hey David!!! We've missed you!!!!!

Good morning everyone else! Gotta run get ready to go. DS has preschool, then I have my annual "that doctor" appt. Fortunately, I actually like the guy, so no big deal. Then off to Kohls to shop without DS!

Well, it was a power screwdriver, in reverse.........

and

Poor Guy would never be the same afterwards!

That is true. ::yes::

I really need to do some laundry and put together the casserole I promised the kids (and my dh) I would prepare for them to bake for dinner. If I don't, they'll end up eating McDonalds, and I really would prefer that they didn't. :sad2:

Now that I play with power tools I've decided to be more daring! :woohoo:
If you play with the big guys... :rolleyes1

You probably expected it to be me. :rolleyes: :laughing:
::yes:: Or Lara or Scrappy. :rotfl2:

Darn. You beat me to it! :lmao:

Poor Guy would never be the same afterwards!
Which is why he was scared away for awhile after meeting some of you. :rotfl:

and
That's sick. :sad2:

Ok, I'm off and running. :wave2:

HEY! Is Tig saying I'm a perv? (and she's sleeping with me for the next two nights!)

So I ate breakfast and ran. I ended up eating with the president of the company hosting the conference. Turns out he knows my mother's husband. Now she'll be on my butt even more to try to get a job with this company and move out there.

Conc....I really am nice. You don't have to be afraid of me. Threep and Tig.....um.....I have no comment on that....

That is true. ::yes::

I really need to do some laundry and put together the casserole I promised the kids (and my dh) I would prepare for them to bake for dinner. If I don't, they'll end up eating McDonalds, and I really would prefer that they didn't. :sad2:

what kind of casserole?

I'm off to start painting the bedroom - see ya later alligators! :yay:

what kind of casserole?

I'm making baked pizza pasta. Little curly noodles, pepperoni, sauce, mozzarella, ricotta... they love it. I get sick of pasta, but they can eat it every single day. :rolleyes: I'll assemble it now and they can stick it in the oven when they all get home later.

Does someone have bail money?

I have one completely clean credit card! And I'm sure someone here has AAA.:thumbsup2

Btw, Tig, it was the mammo appt. I'm starting at the end and I'll work my way down.

Wouldn't that be starting at the top? ;)

Good morning all! It's been busy 'round these parts the past few weeks (Disney, busy at the Holidays?? The horror!) so I havent been on much. It doesnt look like it will slow down too much until January, but we'll see!

And I got John Leguizamo's autograph the other day. I love him :love:

David!!!! We was worried about you. We thought for sure they had scarred you for life and were in a special place on "vacation". :rolleyes1

and

:eek: Auntie, I'm shocked, just shocked!

I'm making baked pizza pasta. Little curly noodles, pepperoni, sauce, mozzarella, ricotta... they love it. I get sick of pasta, but they can eat it every single day. :rolleyes: I'll assemble it now and they can stick it in the oven when they all get home later.

I see

I make this here sometimes and it is yummy:

Box of noodles (I like bowtie or curly)
olive oil
tomatoes
oregano
parsley
fresh basil(can do with or without)
fresh mozarella
chicken(I get the ready to go perdue kind) or shrimp

I have some left over in the frig from the other nite, maybe my lunch today

I see

I make this here sometimes and it is yummy:

Box of noodles (I like bowtie or curly)
olive oil
tomatoes
oregano
parsley
fresh basil(can do with or without)
fresh mozarella
chicken(I get the ready to go perdue kind) or shrimp

I make something really similar, except I add garlic and a splash of white wine.

I swear, I could write a cookbook and title it "10001 things to do with pasta."

I think I need help dressing myself in the morning! I was wearing my shirt inside out until someone pointed it out to me! :rolleyes1

Hey all!

Super busy day. I have just gotten home. I need to make dinner.:rolleyes: I don't wanna!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter