PMS in a Handbasket--Don't be afraid, just bring us food... Part 22a

Status
Not open for further replies.

sumrmist

<font color=teal>yeah I am however twisted<br><fon
im watching for dings to BWI on southwest for Jan 19th-20 just sayin' :rolleyes1

I just pulled about 6 feet of elastic out of my underwear. That happens when you wear your old Fruit of the Looms cause the only clean Lane Bryant ones are still packed. :rolleyes1

We are, we are! Here is the menu, so fancy! ;)

* Dessert *
Chocolate Dipped Strawberries

Cool menu but I have to say the above item has me sold!:love:

Speaking of getting Betty ready I have to re-book an appt. :laughing:

TMI! :eek:

Hey Teva!

Paige, I got on tonight and had a couple MSN messages from you. :confused3 They were from Tuesday night. Not sure what happened but my computer has been acting up the last couple days. :headache: It took FOREVER to upload the pictures for the CH to photobucket, can't wait to see how long it will take to upload all of them.

I really need to clean it up and get a detachable hard drive (or whatever it's called) for my pics. I have over 3,000 on here and my computer is sooooooo slow, it takes 15 minutes to get it up and running and get online. :sad2:

ARRRGGGHHHHHH!!!!!

They have one of those, put a skinny girl in a fat suit things on Entertainment Tonight! And they always break down in tears about how disgusting they look and how they can't stand to look at themselves! :mad: Honey when you're fat you have to own it!!!

I just pulled about 6 feet of elastic out of my underwear. That happens when you wear your old Fruit of the Looms cause the only clean Lane Bryant ones are still packed. :rolleyes1

Hey Teva!
:lmao:

Hey Merle! :wave2:

Happy belated birthday, Tara. Have a banana..:banana:

Robin! I love Robin! The poor thing made the mistake of calling and asking if we needed anything from Walmart. She wound up with a list a foot long. And she makes the best jello shots!! :thumbsup2

:blush: They were good, weren't they?

Besides the usual alcohol and munchie requests I believe mascara and water wings were included! :rotfl:

::yes:: And green bananas. And I had a couple of guys invite themselves to our party while I was in line. If they had had more than two teeth between them, I might have brought them with me.

oh I love Robin too...shes almost as pervy as me ;)

:blush: You are pretty pervy, Teo. :laughing:

My PMS-sense told me I was being talked about, and I was right. :charac4:

So I ordered pizza for dinner. I didn't feel like cooking. I'm allowed to do that sometimes, right?

ETA: Love you guys, too. :hug:

I am freezing!!!! I went to my oldest godsons last football game tonight and it was sooooo cold out there. :cold: I am still not warm. Poor boys lost by one point in overtime.:sad1: They played a good game, they were losing by 20 points at one point and ended up tying the game at 26-26. They ended up losing 33-32!

The middle godson plays next Monday at 6:45 so I am making sure to bring reeally warm clothes to change into at work. I was wrapped up in two blankets tonight and thought I was going to freeze to death.

OK...I think I may be caught up.

Now I have to go read the trip report.

My God you women talk a lot!

sure they do but they are in their butt's thats why they need butt helmets
:lmao:

I went to the foot doctor today. He wanted to cast me, but settled for a new kind of boot cast. He said in 2 weeks if not better I need to get an ultrasound. He is also going to try to get my insurance company to approve electroshock wave therapy. If they won't approve that and I am still in pain, last alternative is surgery.:scared1: :sad1:

:hug: I hope it all goes well for you, I know surgery is scary!!

So, DH has decided he wants to go back for TWO WEEKS next time! :confused: :woohoo:

He thinks Christmas Break is a great time...UM NO, we are not going back next month! So, Spring Break...UM NO, just not worth it! So, I had to talk him into going as soon as school let out in June. So, we have a plan. :cool1: Heading down June 13/14th...depending on if we fly or drive. Staying at least a week. I can book AKV starting next week and it is available right now, so I should be OK getting it!! :dance3:

Pixie, Debbie, you are both going then right???

:yay: yes

How fun would that be???? I believe Debbie is wanting to stay AKV too.

I am trying for AKV also :thumbsup2

back from book fair, grab taco bell on the way home, DH is being as *** :sad2:

Me too, 4's! You didn't scare me at all! (Scrappy on the other hand. :rolleyes: )

Who? Me? :confused3 You luuuuurrrrrvvvvveeee me!!! Besides my mama always told me to watch out for the quiet ones! :magnify:

on that note I am off to finish supper then gonna make a run to Barnes and Noble.. B&N isnt code for something is it?

Give it time, I am sure we can come up with something!:rotfl2:

SNOWY!!!

I went to the foot doctor today. He wanted to cast me, but settled for a new kind of boot cast. He said in 2 weeks if not better I need to get an ultrasound. He is also going to try to get my insurance company to approve electroshock wave therapy. If they won't approve that and I am still in pain, last alternative is surgery.:scared1: :sad1:

Oh, poor Pixie! My Dr really wanted to do that also but the insurance wouldn't pay and at $1000 per foot there was just no way. Surgery it is. I wish I could have had a boot cast at WDW. I think it would have helped even with the ECV.

So I ordered pizza for dinner. I didn't feel like cooking. I'm allowed to do that sometimes, right?

ETA: Love you guys, too. :hug:

We had Taco Bell. I told DH I had jeg lag. I am not sure that he believed me though.:confused3

My God you women talk a lot!

Who? US? :hyper2:

im watching for dings to BWI on southwest for Jan 19th-20 just sayin' :rolleyes1
I might not be here. :sad1:

Happy belated birthday 89!

I was supposed to be upstairs taking a shower, but instead ended up almost asleep in bed with the electric blanket on. Jake retrieved me so I could watch Survivor with him. Now he's putzing around and we still haven't started watching it yet.

Sorry about your foot, Pixie. :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter