PMS in a Handbasket--Don't be afraid, just bring us food... Part 22a

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning! I'm tired and cranky. How's everyone else? :)

Tig, when you get here, I need your flight # so I can track you online.
Tired and cranky sums it up for me, too. Don't worry, I'll be over it by this afternoon. :
) I'm on Southwest flight 888 from BWI. It's supposed to be arriving at 1:55 your time. ;)

I got bored ironing yesterday; so I graduated to power tools :woohoo: :woohoo:
:eek: Someone hold me...I'm scared! :scared1:

Morning everybody! I'm really, really tired this morning.
Thanks for the hugs everyone. I think getting us all through the holidays is going to be tough, but the girls and I had a good cry. :hug:

Have a safe trip, Tig!

Good morning all! It's been busy 'round these parts the past few weeks (Disney, busy at the Holidays?? The horror!) so I havent been on much. It doesnt look like it will slow down too much until January, but we'll see!

And I got John Leguizamo's autograph the other day. I love him :love:

peace and quiet ;)
Ohhhhhh. :rotfl: All I could think of was minding your p's and q's, but I didn't know why you wouldn't be able to do that with your daughter awake.

This Christmas will be extra hard, Caro. :hug: Know that we're here for you whenever you need a shoulder.

Can you all tell the pilot for me to have a safe trip? ;)

Thanks, Perkie. I'm not getting older this year again and for some strange reason I'm still 39. :confused: I can't wait for Jake to ask me if it's the anniversary of my 39th birthday. I know it will happen. :teeth:

Good morning :surfweb:

I got bored ironing yesterday; so I graduated to power tools :woohoo: :woohoo:

:eek: What exactly are you doing to your clothes with the power tools????

Thanks for the hugs everyone. I think getting us all through the holidays is going to be tough, but the girls and I had a good cry. :hug:

Have a safe trip, Tig!

That is another reason to do at least some decorating this Christmas Caro. You really need to keep as much normalcy and routine in the girls life. The more that is disrupted the more it really affects them.

I know the holiday will be topsey turvey, but do as much as you can. :hug: You will all get through it together. :grouphug:

Good morning all! It's been busy 'round these parts the past few weeks (Disney, busy at the Holidays?? The horror!) so I havent been on much. It doesnt look like it will slow down too much until January, but we'll see!

Well howdy stranger!

Hello! So what time do you get off today? :rolleyes1

Thanks, Perkie. I'm not getting older this year again and for some strange reason I'm still 39. :confused: I can't wait for Jake to ask me if it's the anniversary of my 39th birthday. I know it will happen. :teeth:

Well I've heard that it's quite a strange phenomenon. My mother is still 22, which is pretty darn amazing since I'm almost 27. :lmao:

It's so nice to be on early since more people are here! :woohoo: And no, it doesn't mean I'm changing my schedule when I get home. :rotfl2:

Perkie, so she's older than you are now, huh? The other day I did tell someone that my older kids are from my husband's first marriage. :rotfl: There is no way that I can have a daughter who is almost 20.

I suppose I should go shower and finish packing since I'm leaving in 1/2 hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter