PMS in a Handbasket--Don't be afraid, just bring us food... Part 22

Status
Not open for further replies.

I went to the foot doctor today. He wanted to cast me, but settled for a new kind of boot cast. He said in 2 weeks if not better I need to get an ultrasound. He is also going to try to get my insurance company to approve electroshock wave therapy. If they won't approve that and I am still in pain, last alternative is surgery.:scared1: :sad1:

I went to the foot doctor today. He wanted to cast me, but settled for a new kind of boot cast. He said in 2 weeks if not better I need to get an ultrasound. He is also going to try to get my insurance company to approve electroshock wave therapy. If they won't approve that and I am still in pain, last alternative is surgery.:scared1: :sad1:
Ah Pixie :hug:
You like that Teva? LOL
Yeah! :lmao:
Thanks Teva!
Only the truth, MM.

Got company, be back later.

Can I be vice president of the shoe haters club??? I hate them too - never wear them in the house, I hardly own any. I wear my sneakers all the time, I have one pair of fancy sandals that I have worn to every occasion for the past six years - black, strappy (Bomb, don't read this!).

I thought I would love Uggs boots; bought a pair, thought they were the most comfy things I ever owned. Every time I wear them, both my knees kill me the next day :confused3
I HATE HATE HATE HATE Shoes! (sorry Bomb)

not totally caught up again...back on page something something 31..just to remind myself, but I hear tears and yelling downstairs so I'd better get down there and mediate.

So, DH has decided he wants to go back for TWO WEEKS next time! :confused: :woohoo:

He thinks Christmas Break is a great time...UM NO, we are not going back next month! So, Spring Break...UM NO, just not worth it! So, I had to talk him into going as soon as school let out in June. So, we have a plan. :cool1: Heading down June 13/14th...depending on if we fly or drive. Staying at least a week. I can book AKV starting next week and it is available right now, so I should be OK getting it!! :dance3:

Pixie, Debbie, you are both going then right???

So, DH has decided he wants to go back for TWO WEEKS next time! :confused: :woohoo:

He thinks Christmas Break is a great time...UM NO, we are not going back next month! So, Spring Break...UM NO, just not worth it! So, I had to talk him into going as soon as school let out in June. So, we have a plan. :cool1: Heading down June 13/14th...depending on if we fly or drive. Staying at least a week. I can book AKV starting next week and it is available right now, so I should be OK getting it!! :dance3:

Pixie, Debbie, you are both going then right???

YES! We are going to try to stay at AKV too.:woohoo: :dance3:

I am only doing...we only have points, to stay Sun to Fri in the Villas. So, we will move to a regular hotel room after that with my TA discount ($154 a night...and I can get two...just sayin). But, we really only want AK, so I pray we get it!

I am only doing...we only have points, to stay Sun to Fri in the Villas. So, we will move to a regular hotel room after that with my TA discount ($154 a night...and I can get two...just sayin). But, we really only want AK, so I pray we get it!

How fun would that be???? I believe Debbie is wanting to stay AKV too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter