PMS in a Handbasket--Don't be afraid, just bring us food... Part 22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow you guys were talkative today. This board moves too slow to catch up. Anything I need to know?

and :grouphug: to all.

We started a trip report thread. I don't have the link right now though. It is called Tiaras and Tantrums. Look for it on the CB. NOT on the Trip Reports.

And who you wanted?

Auntie has forgotten all about getting her Betty ready??? I'm shocked :sad2:

Okay, so I am not crazy and that is who you all said that shirt was for, right?????

Okay, well I am crazy, but you know what I mean.

You know sometimes the small things in life are best. I am here at the Y and 3 young men were trying to buy stuff from the vending machine but only had enough for 2 of them (brothers) to get a drink and snack to share. They didn't have enough for the other guy to get anything. So I pulled out my wallet and grabbed some change and handed it to him and told him to get something. He tried to give me the change back but I told him to either pass it on to someone else in need, put it in a charity bucket or the collection plate at church. We had a great chat about how it is nice to do a Random kindness and pass it on. The one I gave the money to was really shocked that I gave it to him.

Tiff, I had a little girl about three in my row going home. She was in the window seat, her mom in the middle and I was in the aisle seat. She was like a little monkey. Climbing all over, standing on the tray table, sitting on the head rest of the seat in front of her (her daddy was in that seat). The flight attendant finally suggested to her mom that she be put in her seat as the plane was not a toy. She didn't bother me, I had xanax. Probably should have offered the mom some.

Then there was the little seat kicker behind me who swallowed his gum and thought he was going to die. His grandmom had to keep reassuring him that he would be okay, it would eventually come out.

Grandmom: "It's okay, Alexander, it'll come out"
Alexander: "I'm not going to die?"
Grandmom: "No. Alexander, you'll be okay. It's going to come out."
Alexander: "It'll come out in my poop?"
Grandmom: "Yes, Alexander, it'll come out in your poop but that's not something we should be sharing with the whole plane."

HI everybody...I can't wait to check out the trip report..I better pop some popcorn.popcorn::

Tig...please don't hide yourself away....
:hug:

Will somebody please PICKLE me?????

men have NO brains :sad2:
sure they do but they are in their butt's thats why they need butt helmets
Did someone say vending machine? :lmao:
got a story you need to share? :rotfl:
Me too, 4's! You didn't scare me at all! (Scrappy on the other hand. :rolleyes: )

They have brains, Deb, they are just in a different place than ours. :rolleyes1
:thumbsup2 :lmao:
HI everybody...I can't wait to check out the trip report..I better pop some popcorn.popcorn::

Tig...please don't hide yourself away....
:hug:

Will somebody please PICKLE me?????

that sounds pervy even from you pixie...now I would expect it out of Robin :rolleyes1

I do not remember having any issues flying in the last several years, or ever really. Our flight home on Tuesday though was sold out and it was Southwest!!! The last family to board was a family with two small kids. Of course the last four seats were scattered about. One was next to Z. I was in the aisle, her in the middle and the window seat was empty. This family refused to be seperated!!!! The Flight Attendant finally, very angrily, yelled at them to either sit or GET off the plane!!! :eek:

One of the other rows with two people in it, moved to two of the seats, seperating themselves from each other (an older couple), so the mom was able to sit with the kids and the dad was stuck with me. On take off, Z and I both fell asleep and slept the whole time!!! Lucky guy! She does pretty goood though really....as many of you saw on F&W on Saturday, but she can also be the fun loving little WILD chick she was on Thursday when everyone got there! :scared1: Just never know what will happen with her. But that as one ugly moment there with trying to get them to sit in the first place.

hows come Ive never seen a picture of Pixie?..now I know what Teva looks like . I think I know what everyone else looks like. c'mon pixie post something at the CH for me.

sure they do but they are in their butt's thats why they need butt helmets

got a story you need to share? :rotfl: :thumbsup2 :lmao:

that sounds pervy even from you pixie...now I would expect it out of Robin :rolleyes1

Unfortunately, no. But had the situation arised.....:rolleyes1
:lmao:

Robin! I love Robin! The poor thing made the mistake of calling and asking if we needed anything from Walmart. She wound up with a list a foot long. And she makes the best jello shots!! :thumbsup2

lol arised being the operative word there 4's
oh to be 20 again......

Robin! I love Robin! The poor thing made the mistake of calling and asking if we needed anything from Walmart. She wound up with a list a foot long. And she makes the best jello shots!! :thumbsup2

Besides the usual alcohol and munchie requests I believe mascara and water wings were included! :rotfl:

oh I love Robin too...shes almost as pervy as me ;)
on that note I am off to finish supper then gonna make a run to Barnes and Noble.. B&N isnt code for something is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter