PMS in a Handbasket--Don't be afraid, just bring us food... Part 22

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaw1218

<font color=limegreen>Mr. Clean, scrub me all over
Remind me to tell you about my honeymoon sometime when we're on MSN...the story is NOT Dis appropriate.:rolleyes1

So I just got home and popped the biscuts in to bake. I have about 10 minutes to catch up. Beef stew that I made yesterday and the biscuts for dinner tonight.

Killer day at work. I am TIRED and HUNGRY!!! I had popcorn for lunch sans ravioli (because I forgot to take that in).
No,it's not...but I'm sure it is appropriate somewhere else...:rolleyes1

:wave2: What's happenin', my peeps?

We just had dinner, and I'm escaping my whiny children for a few minutes. They're crawling all over daddy (thank goodness). DS seems to be feeling better, and they are all 3 getting an early bedtime tonight. ::yes::

I'm going to read back a few pages (unless some sympathetic soul wants to give me a brief synopsis :rolleyes1 ).

What a beautiful space you have made for yourself. :thumbsup2

Do you scrap professionally? I am wonder how much scrap-bookings can one do if they are not doing it for others? :confused3 Obviously, I have never made a whole scrapbook by myself. :idea:

Thanks, but heck no! Some people do but I am just an amateur. I scrap for myself and my family. Believe me, I only wonder if I will ever finish it. And once you are bit by the scrapbook bug, you take lots more photos than you ever would have because everthing that happens in life turns into a scrapable moment. And with digital cameras so you don't have to worry about film there is even more to scrap!!

When my friend broke her leg this summer I took my camera to the hospital (it is actually usually in my purse) and doped up and in the worst pain of her life she wanted me to take pictures because she knew she would want to scrapbook it and was mad her DH forget to bring the camera.

forgot to say great room Scrap!!!! Eh, other then the headach, nausea, muscle aches, and fever, I am grand:thumbsup2

Yikes! Too many viruses going around! I hope I updated my virus protection for on here. . . :rotfl:

lets please remember, we are not meeting to judge each other!! I want to see your eyes, smiles and hear your laughter, that all!

AB-SO-POS-A-LUTELY!!!! Everyone is beautiful and special and I am so looking forward to meeting some and seeing others again!:grouphug:

AHEM! I am still pouting over here because I have been ostracized due to my Red Sox affiliation!

I would ostracize you just for being a baseball fan! ;) :rotfl2: :hug: j/k!

Dinner was a hit with the kids and a no go with DH so I need to figure out something for him. Why didn't a marry a man that likes his meals quick:sad2: and simple. :sad2:

he would starve at my house...I like quick and simple meals. I do cook nice meals about 4 nites a week but those other 3 days are so easy I should be ashamed.

I would love to see some of your work.

That sounds like a pick up line, doesn't it? :guilty:

::yes:: Sure does. Did you get the # yet? (I don't have it... just wondering.)

I love it! Freaky Bat Girl and Pervy Monkey Lady! Where oh where is the Tag Fairy???!!!

:lmao:

Thanks for asking - better, but wiped out - no school for me again tomorrow - the teachers I work with are not gonna be happy, but dagnabit, I'm sick![whimpering noises here] Love your room, Scrappy! hi Cath!

My poor sick Snowy. :hug:

Wouldn't that be a psych? :rotfl:

I read that as psycho and thought you were talking about me. :sad2:

So I made some really yummy pork last week for dinner so I wanted to make it again tonight. Of course I forgot to stick it in the crockot when I got home so now its too late. Too late for the chicken too. I could make tacos but I think I need tomatoes. That leave fish, YUCK! I don't like fish. I want pork!!! <insert pouty face here>

I'm making pork in the crockpot tomorrow for pulled pork. :goodvibes

Room looks great Scraps!

It sure does! I need a room to do all my stuff in. We just do NOT have the space.

Exactly!!! You are all my friends no matter what size, shape, color, national origin, sexual preference....yada, yada...(did I yada over any good parts??;) )

Awww. :hug: I totally agree.

Remind me to tell you about my honeymoon sometime when we're on MSN...the story is NOT Dis appropriate.:rolleyes1

I absolutely LOVE honeymoon stories! :teeth:

AHEM! I am still pouting over here because I have been ostracized due to my Red Sox affiliation!

I honestly can't imagine anyone ostracizing you, Snowy. Even if you are a Red Sox fan. :sad2:

Hi Robin!

:wave:

I wonder if I can fake it with my phone number. What the heck do they need her number for?

I wonder if I can fake it with my phone number. What the heck do they need her number for?

It's probably in case there is a problem delivering it. Put your #, then get Ash's # tonight or tomorrow, then if they call you with delivery questions claim ignorance and give them the right number. :thumbsup2

hiya Kim....

P's is your clicker tired yet from multi-quoting?

It's probably in case there is a problem delivering it. Put your #, then get Ash's # tonight or tomorrow, then if they call you with delivery questions claim ignorance and give them the right number. :thumbsup2

Oh my God. You are so smart. :thumbsup2

ive decided not to be a multi-tasker...I prefer multi-slacker

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter